how to flash Zgemma H9s

Thank you for reply, but my h9.2s box doesn't have reset button at the front only at the back which is black and white power button also at the back! When I just turn the box on without pressing reset button its showing ATV 7.0 and blue circle spinning but nothing else happens.
I would look again there should be a small reset button on the back as well a power button.

And I think that box is h9s not h9.2s maybe that's why it ain't working.
It makes no difference.
If you have a reset button and you've been doing it according to the tutorials it means the box isn't recognising the USB stick.
Either format it with the util posted above by @Willo3092 or try a new usb, SanDisk are about best and they're available everywhere for a few quid

It makes no difference.
If you have a reset button and you've been doing it according to the tutorials it means the box isn't recognising the USB stick.
Either format it with the util posted above by @Willo3092 or try a new usb, SanDisk are about best and they're available everywhere for a few quid
Yeah, I've tried few different usb. I'm on my 3rd usb now😥

Yeah, I've tried few different usb. I'm on my 3rd usb now😥
Im not sure how you ended up with oatv7 on it but it may not let you downgrade to 6.4 which is what you need, you may have to flash openvix first then you may be able to flash oatv 6.4

Im not sure how you ended up with oatv7 on it but it may not let you downgrade to 6.4 which is what you need, you may have to flash openvix first then you may be able to flash oatv 6.4
when the box asked me to update my image, I did it online via the box and I went for the latest image which was ATV 7.0. Thats how I ended up with it but now I think it has screwed my box...ha

Have you tried using a usb that's 8GB or less,preferably a SanDisk and have you put all the files shown on the video on the usb?6.4.

-send the h9 folder and 2 files (bootargs.bin and fastboot.bin) to the clean USB memory stick.

Last edited:
Omgggggggg, its flashing after usb No 4. Just as @bigwig21 mention about smaller size usb. I tried 2GB didn't work then just put 16GB in and it works. Thank you so much everyone. Now I can abort the xcode that I'm installing on my MAC 😄

Back