How to get cheap netflix turkey

if being shared among friends/family local to each other then easy to get around, pop round and stick something on your phone while connecting to their wifi while having a beer. Then go home and use on your tv for another month. (have a netflix party once a month lol)

Or the sub owner can log in once a month using each of the accounts they have shared with others
Does this apply to the Family plan then 🤔🤔🤔

if being shared among friends/family local to each other then easy to get around, pop round and stick something on your phone while connecting to their wifi while having a beer. Then go home and use on your tv for another month. (have a netflix party once a month lol)

Or the sub owner can log in once a month using each of the accounts they have shared with others
How would that work? You would only be able to use Netflix on your phone if that’s the device you’ve used to log in at the sub owners home, as I understand it. Or am I missing something?

Yes would affect the family plan ... latest is netflix have said the post of changes was put up in error 😂

Reckon the have had some backlash from this and maybe backtracked a little ...not to say it won't happen..prob need to adjust how they are going to do it ...the method they posted was just not viable would have impacted users and reduced subscribers.

How would that work? You would only be able to use Netflix on your phone if that’s the device you’ve used to log in at the sub owners home, as I understand it. Or am I missing something?
no you're right, I missed that point initially, but if using devices like firesticks it wouldn't be hard to do once a month, although would be a right pain in the rear

With people using mobile tech these days, I really can't see how Netflix could ever police this. My broadband IP changes all the time. Yes, we use our lounge TV a lot, but I frequently tether to my mobile and use my laptop/tablet/phone to look at Netflix. As does my stepson who lives with us.

Oh, this could be interesting,
I work all over Europe, and have Netflix's family plan so the kids and their mum can watch it.
HTF do I have a home IP,?
If it's classed as the kids address (the billing address) , how can they expect me, the bill payer, to log in once a month from overseas,?

How do these new restrictions work if people are subscribing from other countries then switching their vpn's off

How do these new restrictions work if people are subscribing from other countries then switching their vpn's off
on another plane of thought, if people are using the same vpn and location surely the ip is the same?

anyway, fook em, they will lose more than a van full of money and realise they've ballsed it up soon enough.

People will just cancel wholesale. Netflix is very expensive for what it is. Much as I hate Amazon, I could see myself switching to a Prime subscription if they make life too difficult.

Hi, with the Op I’m gonna assume that you only need to use the VPN to set up the accounts? Once set up you can then use Netflix without a VPN?

Hi, with the Op I’m gonna assume that you only need to use the VPN to set up the accounts? Once set up you can then use Netflix without a VPN?
I think now for new subs taken they have applied a vpn access for 30 days to Turkey and then after that your free to use without one

Hi bought a netfkix gift card and will not allow me redeem gift card.. any ideas what I could be doing wrong thanks
You 💯 bought a netflix turkey giftcard?

If yes then when you go into netflix with vpn on do you see the prices for netflix in Turkish currency ...TL if not then its your vpn try another until you see prices for turkey ...then login try to apply giftcard

You 💯 bought a netflix turkey giftcard?

If yes then when you go into netflix with vpn on do you see the prices for netflix in Turkish currency ...TL if not then its your vpn try another until you see prices for turkey ...then login try to apply giftcard
Got to create account and wouldn't allow me do this saying try again

Won't let me create account have gift card , select premium get to add email and password , get try again later ,same each time I try ,any help appreciate

Back