HOW TO REPLACE NON WORKING SLY CHANNELS WITH IPTV SUBSTITUTES IN THE ORIGINAL BOUQUETS

CPD

I did this to be able to use the original sly bouquets with ABM (Autobouquetmaker) in tandem with IPTV channels, with a Zgemma h2s running Wooshbuild V6. By substituting the IPTV channel with the non working channel, you will be able to use the original channel order, ie type 401 and get sly sports 1 (iptv version) and so on.
  • Once you’ve uploaded your iptv subscription as per your providers instructions, for these instruction you will need to download echannelizer from their website.
  • Open the programme from your PC desktop
34424748854_fc8f804fd6_s.jpg

• Once the programme opens select this option
34424748884_1d6ae4ccb2_z.jpg

• It will bring up this screen, right click on the default option and click add new. Rename it Zgemma or whatever you please and click ok.
35104388582_7ae666c3e7_b.jpg

• Right click on the Zgemma profile, and click the downward facing arrow (read)
35104473822_dcc0cf6233_b.jpg

• Press OK on any settings error prompt.
34427123314_7cd9a8f17b_b.jpg

• Then click on this
34461666253_28a296ff79_b.jpg

• Keep these folders in this sequence (same as sly bouquet order)
35102214312_b6a6dbc932_z.jpg

• You can move any other bouquet listed below by left clicking on it, hold in the click and drag the folder to wherever you wish.
  • Now wherever your IPTV All Channel folder is located click in this box.
34459277643_a729757339_z.jpg

• It will populate all the channels within that folder in this section.
34459277693_2c33711a9a_c.jpg

• Now by holding control, and at the same time left click the mouse and hold it in, drag it from the IPTV folder to the ie. Entertainment folder, hover over and release. Having held control the IPTV channel should copy over and not cut it.
34461522473_78b2f0ae90_b.jpg

• Now click in the this box, which will populate the Entertainment channels
34459277873_88a6d307a3_c.jpg

• The channel you copied over will now be at the bottom of the list, IPTV channels are distinguishable by the @ symbol to the left of the channel name.
34459277753_2b3923783e_z.jpg

• Hold and drag it to the top where the non working channel is located at drop it above that channel, once its in position above the non working channel, right click on the non working channel and delete it. The IPTV channel above it will take the non working channels position and so on ……..
34459277473_bdb27e959b_c.jpg

• Once complete press this button which will send the details to your box
34459277483_8a5dcdf5e1_c.jpg

*NOW SAVE YOUR WORK*

I have come across a problem that when your zgemma box restarts after a update, your populated bouquets vanish. A temporary fix is to reopen echannelizer, and open your saved echannelizer file (lamebd file), your work will reopen and you then you must re send it to the box (as above).

35102213712_fdc5b2f444_z.jpg

- I have tried deleting AutoBouquet E2, but it re downloads when you update or reflash wooshbuild. So its easier to disable the auto update, green button/ go to E2 plugin/ once inside press menu/ scroll down and turn auto update off.

- It was suggested I instead use Autobouquetmaker, which I did, no joy.

- I have queried this with Echannelizer who say that their next update should fix this issue...

- Update: I created this thread looking for a fix, haven't found out which worked yet, but theres a few options to try http://www.techkings.org/threads/mixing-iptv-channels-and-autoboquetmaker.127540/#post-744231

- UPDATED FIX for above issue;
(I have done the following on two Zgemma h2s boxes running wooshbuild v6, using Autoboquetmaker and with Autobouquets E2 auto updates disabled)
- First I did a settings backup, followed by a complete backup.
- Then I reflashed the box, by pressing portal and doing it through WB config. When asked if you want to backup, no need as you just did.
- Once it restarted I restored the settings backup, blue button "restore setting"
- Then disable the auto update in Autoboquetmaker and backup settings and a complete one again.

Then once that's done and the box restarts, no more issues for some strange reason, but I ain't complaining.

*** EDITED
I had thought that I could replicate my customised bouquets on other boxes by simply sending my saved lmb file from echannelizer to their boxes, I did this twice and it worked, BUT I only just found out that when I did this the other boxes were using my iptv sub, so I had to re create the whole process on each box.
The previous issue of the bouquets vanishing on restart appears to have been resolved, as I have recently done the above process on two other boxes and all is ok***

Last edited:
Images 2, 4 and 6 are not working for me atm. Rest are working

(where the image of the desktop icon is image 1)

Ok if you haven't, might I suggest you refresh the page. I'm not missing any from my end, but ill check again later and fix if needed

just opened page all there bar 2 4 and 6. Refreshed the page now they are all gone again.
I re added them again. Not sure whats going wrong, but as we speak you should see them all. Maybe take a few screen shots if theyre all visible, before I work out whats going wrong

I re added them again. Not sure whats going wrong, but as we speak you should see them all. Maybe take a few screen shots if theyre all visible, before I work out whats going wrong
Just checked all images are there.

Just checked all images are there.

Update: There seems to be a fix for the disappearing bouquets after a restart/ restarting the GUI.
A fellow member on this thread http://www.techkings.org/threads/mixing-iptv-channels-and-autoboquetmaker.127540/#post-744231
Suggested uploading the iptv subscription through using the m3u file via echannelizer, instead of running the script through putty which I originally did.
To remove the script I went to reflash wooshbuild through the box. I made a complete backup and re flashed. To my surprise when I restored the backup, the customised bouquets returned (this did not happen before), I restarted the GUI (which originally removed the customised bouquets) this didn't happen. Remember to disable the Autobouquet E2 auto update.
I'm not sure what changed but maybe there's an update in wooshbuild. Either way my customised bouquets are here and working as they should

Have you restored a backup of your entire image or do you mean a settings back-up that you have restored? If you have done a full restore then you have just re flashed your box with an exact copy of what you had before you re flashed. So in theory you won't have accomplished anything.

If you have done a settings restore then you probably still have all of the script files on the box if you still have the bouquets. (not sure off the top of my head what is actually included in a settings backup) Most will be in the etc\enigma2 folder if you can navigate to that through dream explorer and check.

However if it is now working, I wouldn't worry too much if they are still there as they will ensure that any VOD \ Live events bouquets are updated when it does restart

Have you restored a backup of your entire image or do you mean a settings back-up that you have restored? If you have done a full restore then you have just re flashed your box with an exact copy of what you had before you re flashed. So in theory you won't have accomplished anything.

If you have done a settings restore then you probably still have all of the script files on the box if you still have the bouquets. (not sure off the top of my head what is actually included in a settings backup) Most will be in the etc\enigma2 folder if you can navigate to that through dream explorer and check.

However if it is now working, I wouldn't worry too much if they are still there as they will ensure that any VOD \ Live events bouquets are updated when it does restart

I first did, blue button/ complete backup. Then after flashing, blue button/ restore settings.
I understand what you say, but for some reason the problem I was having is no longer happening . . . .

The problem you were having was you were only moving the channels from one to the other they needed to be copied and then pasted into new bouquets folder

Ok hedges2016, I was holding control and left clicking, holding both in while dragging across and dropping into each bouquet, that's how the programme says you copy over. It seems to be the way to copy them over, if you just click and dragged it cuts them over. Maybe what you're saying is right (I'm no pro), but I haven't redone anything in echannelizer, so whatever I did initially is now working

That's the way I find works best for me as I can run ab2 and it won't touch my bouquets I setup.
Then it's a lot easier to keep it up to date with frequency changes on sky as when you run ab2 it will show you what has changed when you read from box.
Then it's just a matter of copying the new one and paste into where old one was and delete the old one

My iptv provider suggested that AutoBouquet E2 was the problem, it was suggested I instead use Autobouquetmaker and Epgimporter. Even though I had backed up prior to reflashing, both these are now gone since reflashing. I don't mind either way as its working : )
I disabled the auto updates with ab2, for fear it messes things up again (if that was the cause) Cheers for the input

That's the thing mate you don't need to disable anything ab2 can run a long side with iptv with no problems like I said on earlier post make one new bouquet folder and name it sky UK now what you do is go to 28.2e UK bouquets now copy the hole lot including the hidden ones and then paste into the sky UK bouquets folder now you have a folder with all the channels in sky numbers.
Then you copy the iptv channel that you want in the sky UK one and paste it into say 401 and delete 401 sat channel and so on.the only thing is that you have to delete every bouquets folder from eb2 (not sky uk one) before you send back to box other wise when you run ab2 you will get 2 of each.when box reboots you can run ab2 as normal but it will but put sky UK bouquets folder under it so just press up then blue button or fav button then press menu then enable move mode and move sky UK bouquets to the top then it will be in sky numbers with your iptv and sky channels remember to setup startup channels in sky UK

When you have it setup that way.
Then you ftp into etc/enigma2 and go to bouquets.tv and right click on it and click edit then move "userbouqest.favourites.tv" order by bouquet to the top of the list then save it.
Then you can run ab2 as much as you like

Last edited:
Cheers for that. My iptv provider suggested that their script doesn't work with ab2. Another option if my present setup fails. Cheers

UPDATED FIX x 2 for vanishing bouquet issue;
(I have done the following on two Zgemma h2s boxes running wooshbuild v6, using Autoboquetmaker and with Autobouquets E2 auto updates disabled)
- First I did a settings backup, followed by a complete backup.
- Then I reflashed the box, by pressing portal and doing it through WB config. When asked if you want to backup, no need as you just did.
- Once it restarted I restored the settings backup, blue button "restore setting"
- Then disable the auto update in Autoboquetmaker and backup settings and a complete one again.

Then once that's done and the box restarts, no more issues for some strange reason, but I ain't complaining.

Back