HOW TO REPLACE NON WORKING SLY CHANNELS WITH IPTV SUBSTITUTES IN THE ORIGINAL BOUQUETS

I'm running ipab & trying to do this only problem I've got is most of the dark channels have been deleted from ipab is there a way to edit channel numbers when i add them, i.e channel 607 disney XD is missing but when i put the iptv version in it just moves all the other channels below down a number, is it possible to change it to 607?

I'm running ipab & trying to do this only problem I've got is most of the dark channels have been deleted from ipab is there a way to edit channel numbers when i add them, i.e channel 607 disney XD is missing but when i put the iptv version in it just moves all the other channels below down a number, is it possible to change it to 607?
I have no experience with ipab, but I would guess that whatever bouquetmaker you're using has a setting to remove non working cable channels from he epg? That's a guess.
As per your example, if you move channel 607 Disney XD to the folder where the non working cable channel is, then place it above the non working channel, then delete the non working channel. By doing this it takes the position of the non working channel

Problem is some of the non working channels aren't there anymore, i can do it fine with the non working ones that are still there, its just the ones that aren't, is there a way to be able to re-number channels?

I'm not sure what bouquet maker you use. Maybe use autoboquetmaker like I have, do a scan which as far as I can see has populated all channels. Then go at the tinkering.
I don't know how to re number channels, I've only found the way how to do it with my settings as posted in the initial post

Hi all,

Sorry to drag this up again...

Scouselad/CPD: most channels that don't work anymore are not there like sly living or sly atlantic...I have the iptv equilivent how did you get round it?? e-channlizer says they are hidden which you can unhide but of course you cant do anything...

I have tried dragging and dropping from IPTV to entertainment for example and you you go to select it the channel doesn't change??

please help!!??!

Hi all,

Sorry to drag this up again...

Scouselad/CPD: most channels that don't work anymore are not there like sly living or sly atlantic...I have the iptv equilivent how did you get round it?? e-channlizer says they are hidden which you can unhide but of course you cant do anything...

I have tried dragging and dropping from IPTV to entertainment for example and you you go to select it the channel doesn't change??

please help!!??!
Hi Theguru, I first used autoboquetmaker to download the normal bouquets, I didn't alter the settings and all sly channels downloaded, including the non working ones. Then I ran the iptv script.
So when I went to replace them they were there to swap. You could of course do that or google the sly channel orders and a list of all the channel orders will display.
Follow my original post then and make sure the first bouquets is at the top and each category afterwards keep them in order. The first channel in entertainment would either be RTE1 or BBC1 in positions 101 and so on

Thanks for your reply

Found that setting that gives you all channels and I can copy and paste the IPTV equivalent in..and delete the non working..BUT when I go to select sly living it doesn't change the channel...

So for example if I'm on ITV then select sly living it stays on ITV??

Don't get it?!?

Thanks for your reply

Found that setting that gives you all channels and I can copy and paste the IPTV equivalent in..and delete the non working..BUT when I go to select sly living it doesn't change the channel...

So for example if I'm on ITV then select sly living it stays on ITV??

Don't get it?!?
I don't get that either, my method at the begging is all I've done. I've just this second selected sly living iptv from the epg and it changed as it should.

UPDATE
I had thought that I could replicate my customised bouquets on other boxes by simply sending my saved lmb file from echannelizer to their boxes, I did this twice and it worked, BUT I only just found out that when I did this the other boxes were using my iptv sub, so I had to re create the whole process on each box.
The previous issue of the bouquets vanishing on restart appears to have been resolved, as I have recently done the process in the main post on two other boxes and all is ok***

You could have done a ‘find and replace’ to remove your details and put in the new sub details for the iptv rather than redoing it all

That would have been nice to know, I did query it with the echannelizer creator but didn't get a reply

Back