how to set up MG camm on vix image vu solo (vix) using a N-line

When I go into var the keys folder has a blue arrow on it like a short cut and when I click on it it changes from var to usr/keys. I don't know if this is right but his is what is in the usr/keys folder.
ccamd.list.example
ignore.list.example
mg_cfg
Newcamd.list.example.list
peer.cfg.example
replace.list
replace.list.example
SoftCam.key

a ;lot of crap in there only got mg_cfg and newcamd.list in there,looks like the cccam file was put in there by error,filezilla in again and delete everything but those 2 files

I've put enigmaplugin-cams-mgcamd.135a_1.r3 into the temp folder and this is what I get when I try to activate it.

No config files found, please setup MGcamd first in var/keys

;lot of crap in there only got mg_cfg and newcamd.list in there

Yep I would go with that, you get all the extra files if you load them in the old way, downloading the cams
direct to the box doesn't give you all the extras.

Also, you don't need the Keep Alive stuff in the newcamd.list file
just paste in your line or lines and change the front end to CWS =
as mentioned earlier.

sorry for asking all these questions but if there are no files in the var/keys file how would it create the mg_cfg if i install it from a usb stick?

You can use the files from the bottom of this guide here

You need to ftp the files using filezilla, you can't use a pen drive.

you mention temp as that was the old way when loading the ipk mipsel and that confuses the box .

good tip to have a folder on pc called solo as that is the box you are using as you can have a copy of newcamd.list and mg_cfg so your details can be used by filezilla to upload to var/keys-usr/keys

dont fret we are all in a panic when doing it but it gets easier in time

mmm, i keep getting "mgcamd error reading webpage"

my newcamd.list

##########################
###LINUXSAT-SUPPORT.COM###
##########################

CWS = secret.secret.net 14000 secret sedret 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000

MGcamd setup

Can someone pls help me with the steps on how to use MGcamd 135.a on my vu duo 2 vix image pls

1. you download the camms from the image if you are having trouble then just follow the instructions in post 1

looking to download and try now thx

---------- Post Merged at 04:12 PM ----------

new to site trying to download atm

Back