Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Stop Firestick Updates // Fast & Easy!

TheSource

TK Veteran
Sorry if this has already been posted.

I was round my folks and my Old Man just got a Firestick Lite and the new Interface IMO is absolute dogshit. It is tailored to Amazon Prime like a bitch.

The whole front page is littered with Prime this Prime that and it's focus in my opinion is to get more people to purchase on demand Prime Movies/Shows.

The Homescreen right now for me Personally is far superior. If you are heavily invested in the whole 'AMAZON' eco system then maybe the new layout is a god send. If you're not. Then it will be a downgrade.

This won't be for everyone and is my only my humble opinion. However if you don't want the new update/interface follow this video. 2 Minute job.

ronaldbiggs

Registered
Sorry if this has already been posted.

I was round my folks and my Old Man just got a Firestick Lite and the new Interface IMO is absolute dogshit. It is tailored to Amazon Prime like a bitch.

The whole front page is littered with Prime this Prime that and it's focus in my opinion is to get more people to purchase on demand Prime Movies/Shows.

The Homescreen right now for me Personally is far superior. If you are heavily invested in the whole 'AMAZON' eco system then maybe the new layout is a god send. If you're not. Then it will be a downgrade.

This won't be for everyone and is my only my humble opinion. However if you don't want the new update/interface follow this video. 2 Minute job.

Yep have to agree, I had one sent to me to configure and the new interface is absolutely shocking, have just installed the blocker, very easy and works a treat.