How To Stop Firestick Updates // Fast & Easy!

TheSource

TK Veteran
Sorry if this has already been posted.

I was round my folks and my Old Man just got a Firestick Lite and the new Interface IMO is absolute dogshit. It is tailored to Amazon Prime like a bitch.

The whole front page is littered with Prime this Prime that and it's focus in my opinion is to get more people to purchase on demand Prime Movies/Shows.

The Homescreen right now for me Personally is far superior. If you are heavily invested in the whole 'AMAZON' eco system then maybe the new layout is a god send. If you're not. Then it will be a downgrade.

This won't be for everyone and is my only my humble opinion. However if you don't want the new update/interface follow this video. 2 Minute job.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

I was round my folks and my Old Man just got a Firestick Lite and the new Interface IMO is absolute dogshit. It is tailored to Amazon Prime like a bitch.

The whole front page is littered with Prime this Prime that and it's focus in my opinion is to get more people to purchase on demand Prime Movies/Shows.

The Homescreen right now for me Personally is far superior. If you are heavily invested in the whole 'AMAZON' eco system then maybe the new layout is a god send. If you're not. Then it will be a downgrade.

This won't be for everyone and is my only my humble opinion. However if you don't want the new update/interface follow this video. 2 Minute job.

Yep have to agree, I had one sent to me to configure and the new interface is absolutely shocking, have just installed the blocker, very easy and works a treat.

Back