WilloBuild i55Plus backup

Confused here :unsure: You flashed the other box which went fine. Why are you plugging in a USB stick in with a backup on it then?
You should be just plugging in a storage drive which needs to be initialised and mounted as /media/hdd and formatted as ext4 R/W.
Sorry Willo isnt that the way to do it....make a backup file onto a USB stick from the all set up box,then flash the new box and put the USB stick in with backup file on and go to image manager ?
Sorry mate am i doing it wrong

Sorry Willo isnt that the way to do it....make a backup file onto a USB stick from the all set up box,then flash the new box and put the USB stick in with backup file on and go to image manager ?
Sorry mate am i doing it wrong
I flashed the new box with bare bones OpenVix then went to image manager

You need to flash by USB with the image created on the old box. This will exactly duplicate your old box.
If you want to restore a settings backup you need to use Backup Manager.

What actually works in Maxbambi's E2iPlayer? Everything I've tried comes up as 'no valid links'.
I would add it to my feeds if it works.
There are a few that work.
Watchseries has masses of content and is updated daily.
I've been using this during lockdown as it's quicker to update than my paid VOD sub.
There are others that work but I forget which ones

I can't get anything at all on WatchSeries :unsure:
Not convinced about the version number though. I've only just downloaded from github dated 3 days ago but it says 2019 in the header.

1615803927561.png

Sorry Willo im getting a little lost on the posts....now that i have the backup file on a USB stick
Do i just simply pop this into the new box and press the back button to flash,thanks

Back