IFD Protocol Source

Help me please before I go mad, I keep getting the message of IFD protocol source when trying to play a stream
I have followed the link on post 18 and installed pyCurl and FFMpeg and rebooted the box and I am still getting the same error

The box is an et8500 with the latest VIX I have also tried ATV and its still the same
What am I missing?

Everything works as it should on my duo4k box never had to install anything it just worked (for now anyway)

Help me please before I go mad, I keep getting the message of IFD protocol source when trying to play a stream
I have followed the link on post 18 and installed pyCurl and FFMpeg and rebooted the box and I am still getting the same error

The box is an et8500 with the latest VIX I have also tried ATV and its still the same
What am I missing?

Everything works as it should on my duo4k box never had to install anything it just worked (for now anyway)
Facebook page would be best bet!! Could be storage problem, but they will sort you if you join

Sorted even though I am not sure how
I initialised my HDD drive again, I then did a bare ATV and run the command for E2istream and it just worked
I then loaded Vix on and run the command, so I can only think that it was the HDD as mentioned above which caused my problem

Good evening wondering if someone can help me.. I've done all of the above and still not working. Done it on my other box and worked fine both boxes are h2s and both running atv 6.3. Thanks again

Good evening wondering if someone can help me.. I've done all of the above and still not working. Done it on my other box and worked fine both boxes are h2s and both running atv 6.3. Thanks again
You need to ftp the py package, I think its on here in resources!! Or join the istream fb group and everything is there with help and guidance!!

I am trying to watch something on BBC iplayer and when I click on the stream for the program it starts downloading then comes up with IFD Protocol source" when I click okay it carries on downloading then comes up with the same message, this can happen 8-10 times before the program downloads and starts playing.

Any ideas ? thanks

Back