WilloBuild imge

marcoose

TK Veteran
right ive got myself in to a right pickle ive got h9sse box i flashed willowbuild on to t but then things went pear shaped with losing channels so i thought i would do a reflash over the pre installed build but its not having it cos when i go to putty and try it it comes up with
root@zgemmah9sse:~# root@zgemmah9sse:~# 4) zgemma-h9s-se 9) zgemma-h9-combo
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `)'
root@zgemmah9sse:~# -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `)'
> root@zgemmah9sse:~# 5) zgemma-h92s 10) zgemma-h9-twin
> -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `)'
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `)'
root@zgemmah9sse:~# root@zgemmah9sse:~# Please select model of your box4
-bash: root@zgemmah9sse:~#: command not found
root@zgemmah9sse:~# -bash: Please: command not found
-bash: -bash:: command not found
root@zgemmah9sse:~# root@zgemmah9sse:~# You picked zgemma-h9s-se which is option 4
root@zgemmah9sse:~# -bash: You: command not found
root@zgemmah9sse:~# root@zgemmah9sse:~# If using multiboot box please enter partition to flash:
root@zgemmah9sse:~# -bash: If: command not found
root@zgemmah9sse:~# root@zgemmah9sse:~#
root@zgemmah9sse:~#
any ideas how i gett round this ?

--2023-09-25 15:05:19-- Zgemma H9S SE
Reusing existing connection to www.openvix.co.uk:443.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: unspecified [text/html]
Saving to: ‘STDOUT’

- [ <=> ] 42.85K --.-KB/s in 0.04s

2023-09-25 15:05:19 (978 KB/s) - written to stdout [43874]

--2023-09-25 15:05:19-- https://www.openvix.co.uk/openvix-builds/zgemmah9sse/openvix-6.4.007.release-zgemmah9sse_multi.zip
Resolving www.openvix.co.uk... 176.31.181.161
Connecting to www.openvix.co.uk|176.31.181.161|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 108411971 (103M) [application/zip]
Saving to: ‘latestvix.zip’

latestvix.zip 0%[ ] 0 --.-KB/s in 0s

Cannot write to ‘latestvix.zip’ (Function not implemented).
root@zgemmah9sse:~#

Looks like you selected the wrong receiver. Try again. Otherwise, just flash plain Vix without the willow mod script afterwards. Use the remote to flash it.

You can do, but you need to reboot into a different partition first.

It is simpler to flash over the current image. It will overwrite the current image.

Blue button - Vix - Image Manager

Yellow (download) - select Vix - Select version

Once downloaded, ensure correct version is highlighted, blue to flash. Select partition you want to flash.

I would have just flashed using Image Manager. That is the easiest option.

As you have rejected that suggestion and want to use a USB flash drive, you must select the recovery version. The multiboot version can only be flashed from a running image.

Please reconsider your options and evaluate using the easiest one. No transferring, no unzipping, no issues with USB compatibility, no issues with file system, correct folders.

As you have rejected that suggestion and want to use a USB flash drive, you must select the recovery version. The multiboot version can only be flashed from a running image.

Please reconsider your options and evaluate using the easiest one. No transferring, no unzipping, no issues with USB compatibility, no issues with file system, correct folders.
Thanks for info👍

sorry mate yes thanks for info havent been ignoring just been a sleep from the headache this is giving me nothing is working no didnt try usb method so if you can help aany further it would be appreciated

Just saying it doesn't work is not useful. Better to say what issue/problem is encountered. And jumping around between solutions/options does not help.

Which one option do you want to try now. What/where is it failing at?

Upload a picture/video of the problem you are encountering if needed. People can help you better if we know what is happening/going wrong.

Is there enough space on the storage device/usb?

Upload a picture/video of the problem you are encountering if needed. People can help you better if we know what is happening/going wrong.

Is there enough space on the storage device/usb?
just flash plain Vix without the willow mod script how do i do that mate this is the only thing i havent tried?

just flash plain Vix without the willow mod script how do i do that mate this is the only thing i havent tried?
Blue button - Vix - Image Manager

Yellow (download) - select Vix - Select version

Once downloaded, ensure correct version is highlighted, blue to flash. Select partition you want to flash.

Back