In a pickle.

Guys I need help, i've tried following all the manuals for Wooshbuild Infinity and openatv I made a mistake though. I firstly downloaded Wooshbuild infinity onto my box and then got the blue death screen, and I realised that I had to flash openatv on my zgemma h2h box first then Wooshbuild Infinity. I've tried following the manual to flash openatv, unzipping the folder and the box won't FLASH. I currently have nothing but a blue circle in the top left corner on my zgemma box when I load it up, can someone please tell me how I should proceed and what I should do now, I can't flash online, because there is nothing on the box or can I? I'm not sure how... PLEASE guys!

Guys I need help, i've tried following all the manuals for Wooshbuild Infinity and openatv I made a mistake though. I firstly downloaded Wooshbuild infinity onto my box and then got the blue death screen, and I realised that I had to flash openatv on my zgemma h2h box first then Wooshbuild Infinity. I've tried following the manual to flash openatv, unzipping the folder and the box won't FLASH. I currently have nothing but a blue circle in the top left corner on my zgemma box when I load it up, can someone please tell me how I should proceed and what I should do now, I can't flash online, because there is nothing on the box or can I? I'm not sure how... PLEASE guys!
Have you team viewer as will see if i can help.

My immediate suggestion would be that you change the name of the noforce file to force.

Otherwise you have to play with the power button on restart.

My immediate suggestion would be that you change the name of the noforce file to force.

May be able to command it via putty to restart if it will connect

I tried changing to force, doesn't work also formatted my USB drive to FAT32, still doesn't work

Back