GrogBuild install help

ipab's been discontinued last year so that is probably the main problem.
if you can get ch4 and ch5 on cable, the VM cable is still connected
H2h image is here

I no I missed read it’s h.2h and I have a few boxes that I used to use around the house and all were on ipab but nothing working not sure if I’ve been fully disconnected from main box
If you/re using a h2h then vix is not officially supported which could be why you're having issues as you will be using a patched (hacked) image from another box.

Ipab is no longer supported, You probably need ti flash bare ATV before you can install grogbuild freerange

Is Grogbuild still available, tried re-installing tonight without much success,
Connecting to images.******public.com (136.***.**.***:**)
wget: can't open '/media/hdd/backup_openatv_zgemmah5/latestforgrogbuild/latestimage.zip': No such file or direct
ory

The *'s replace the details just incase they shouldn't be posted

I've Installed it previously but it was really glitchy when using the E2Iplayer or playing recorded programs, so i am trying to re-install
to see if i can solve these issues.
However all the linux 'wget' commands appear not to be working

I've Installed it previously but it was really glitchy when using the E2Iplayer or playing recorded programs, so i am trying to re-install
to see if i can solve these issues.
However all the linux 'wget' commands appear not to be working

E2iplayer hasn't been part of Grogbuild for months, it's now E2IStream :)

it looks like the script is not able to download and save the latest image for your box, what box is it? what is installed on the box at the moment?

E2iplayer hasn't been part of Grogbuild for months, it's now E2IStream :)

it looks like the script is not able to download and save the latest image for your box, what box is it? what is installed on the box at the moment?

I'm using a Z-gemma H5.2tc
I reinstalled the Open ATV and it is now working installing the Image, you were corrrect it was E2IStream,

Back