'Invalid Service' warning when trying to record on H9S

in jedimaker select playlist and press ok then you can change setting once done press green button to continue you may need to rerun epgimporter once finnished

Attachments

• jedi.jpg
    jedi.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 10
Yes i have done this and still doing same thing
did you actually initialise the drive and in it in ex4 format another point some providers dont work on 1 (DVB) what I mean no channel will play but if they are playing it should be ok. have you checked in menu\ settings\ recording & timeshift \ recording settings make sure it is pointing to /media/hdd/movie/

red button \plugins \mount manager will tell you what drive has been formatted in
if not ext4 then menu \setup\ system\ storage devices\ and you have options in there.

I have had same problem before with spinning busy circle. if you know how to connect to your box via putty once logged in you can type reboot and that will shutdown and reboot box but sometimes I found it would stop at say 49 not go any further thats because it is still trying to use timer to record but cannot.
so you need to connect to box with either windows filemanager or filezilla and edit or delete timers.xml in \etc\enigma2

Last edited:
@kic VOD/Series are different format from live stream those are just .mkv or mp4 files and for most now they do not use Jedimaker for VOD/Series they do not need hundreds of bouquests on their system. A lot use Xstreamity for VOD/Series.

Hi man any way to hide the url etc if your selling on a box with iptv? Dont want to have that shown for obvious reasons
Remove the jedi plugin you were using for iptv.
All line details will be lost.
It could save your line in etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder though so you might want to edit playlists.txt file in that folder to remove line details too

Remove the jedi plugin you were using for iptv.
All line details will be lost.
It could save your line in etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder though so you might want to edit playlists.txt file in that folder to remove line details too
Sounds like he wants to sell the box with IPTV on it so there is no way to hide url they are even present in bouquets in enigma2 folder.
Not sure if he was to use xtream-editor if that would do it.

Sounds like he wants to sell the box with IPTV on it so there is no way to hide url they are even present in bouquets in enigma2 folder.
Not sure if he was to use xtream-editor if that would do it.
yes would sell the box with the subscription already on it.

Back