Iptv and android

Hi all,

No names menioned but my iptv provider has recently made me move to a 4k box as channels stopped working... and now an android box because the other boxes became unsupported.

£200 down the line I'm wondering if this is a specific issue with my provider?

Has this Android issue (or the 4k one) affected all iptv providers or is it just mine?

Hi all,

No names menioned but my iptv provider has recently made me move to a 4k box as channels stopped working... and now an android box because the other boxes became unsupported.

Has this Android issue (or the 4k one) affected all iptv providers or is it just mine?
A firestick is android and works perfectly fine. 4K stick is around £50 so why have you paid £200 for a box. Provider is full of shite

Hi all,

Bought a zgemma h9se to overcome the 4k issue... £70

Then had to scrap that coz it wasn't android... so bought a firestick £30

Since its slow and the app is crap, now bought a formuler neo 4k £80

Done this all twice for the two lines I have...

Hi all,

That’s not cool. For just IPTV the Firestick should have been sufficient. Possibly look for a new provider mate you’re getting your pants pulled.

Provider is a TK vet and always generally available to be fair... had sat and cable subs with him in the past for over 5 years ,- but since moving to iptv, its been a bit crap.

Also, VOD 4k no longer works... been told servers were being upgraded n stuff but it's just unreliable and probably gonna look for another provider i think.

Provider is a TK vet and always generally available to be fair... had sat and cable subs with him in the past for over 5 years ,- but since moving to iptv, its been a bit crap.

Also, VOD 4k no longer works... been told servers were being upgraded n stuff but it's just unreliable and probably gonna look for another provider i think.
Was it a 4K stick

It looks like to me your provider doesn’t give out lines and has a dedicated app. Not sure why you didn’t just get a android device in the first place? Or did the line once work on your Zgemma and then your provider switched to a hard coded app?

Was it a 4K stick
Yep

To be clearer, I was 1st on openvix non4k (formuler F1).... then moved to a 4k zgemma (openvix too).... then a 4k firestick... now an android 4k formuler neo...

It looks like to me your provider doesn’t give out lines and has a dedicated app. Not sure why you didn’t just get a android device in the first place? Or did the line once work on your Zgemma and then your provider switched to a hard coded app?
Yeah I now have to download an app thats pretty crap... sounds like its hardcoded.

Had i known openvix support was going to become 'unsupported' i would have obviously went android but sods law i guess. I was familiar with openvix though for years.

Yeah I now have to download an app thats pretty crap... sounds like its hardcoded.

Had i known openvix support was going to become 'unsupported' i would have obviously went android but sods law i guess. I was familiar with openvix though for years.

Yeah that’s annoying mate. Least you have a decent Android box going forward though.

If anyone can help on what iptv specifications i need to be asking for, please share... or good questions i need to be asking.

What was the issue with the stick ? One of the best devices going for iptv but the 4K one is the best which you said you had.

Just bad remote, bad UI and no hard lan cable (wifi only)
You should have taken a few trials to be honest. Dozens of post's and threads covering what you found but once advised to get a third device alarm bells should have kicked in. Very poor advice given on the face of it

Back