Iptv and android

FYI - my issue with 4k content:

It looks like the neo+ formuler struggles with the providers app. The app is a bit naff so you cant add external players for VOD to overcome whats clearly a codec issue. The apps pre-baked ExoPlayer works fine, but only for 2-3mins before it shuts off and VLC is all pink and green with any 4k content.

I installed Exoplayer and MxPro separately too but the app doesnt 'hook into' them.

The app does work fine with 4k on a Samsung s20... this is why the neo+ appears partially to blame... wouldn't be an issue if the app was better though.

Suggestions welcome.

PS: the Neo is totally up to date too.

It looks like the neo+ formuler struggles with the providers app. The app is a bit naff so you cant add external players for VOD to overcome whats clearly a codec issue. The apps pre-baked ExoPlayer works fine, but only for 2-3mins before it shuts off and VLC is all pink and green with any 4k content.

I installed Exoplayer and MxPro separately too but the app doesnt 'hook into' them.

The app does work fine with 4k on a Samsung s20... this is why the neo+ appears partially to blame... wouldn't be an issue if the app was better though.

Suggestions welcome.

Why don't you just bite the bullet and get a new provider mate? You've already gone round the houses with this. Just flog your redundant firestick to cover some costs back.

Suggestions welcome.

Why are you using a neo with a 3rd party app when you can use the mol app??

Maybe a codec issue between the box and provider's app. I second what baz and TheSource say, try another provider as I use MOL as my main app and it's perfect with the right supplier.

Maybe a codec issue between the box and provider's app. I second what baz and TheSource say, try another provider as I use MOL as my main app and it's perfect with the right supplier.

That's the first time someone has ever agreed on what me and @bazcfc1 have suggested. Thank you mate. :ROFLMAO:

Suggestions welcome.

Green and pink display on 4k streams can be due to hdmi cable not being up to the job.

Green and pink display on 4k streams can be due to hdmi cable not being up to the job.

Thanks, yes I've been told but 4k works fine (for 3 minutes or so) with the EXO player which I assume rules that out... I did also change the HDMI cable and swapped it out but the same result.

Can use the mac code method

Provider advises there is no portal URL, there is no DNS which is the same reason he can't use jedimaker or any other app/ plugin that requires host name/ URL/ dns...

Do you reckon there are many providers out there who are doing this - and providing 4k feeds? My provider suggests there isn't which might be the case?...

By the way, this thread suggested m3us are becoming redundant - is that the same for MOL/portals?

e2m3u2bouquet

Last edited:
He is correct yes g
Provider advises there is no portal URL, there is no DNS which is the same reason he can't use jedimaker or any other app/ plugin that requires host name/ URL/ dns...

Do you reckon there are many providers out there who are doing this - and providing 4k feeds? My provider suggests there isn't which might be the case?...

By the way, this thread suggested m3us are becoming redundant - is that the same for MOL/portals?

e2m3u2bouquet
He is correct yes simple answer is to use his custom apps

T

e2m3u2bouquet
There is providers who offer 4K streams gives dns out and gives portal out for mol for end users to use

Back