IPTV and EFL

Hi all,

Ok I'm on the lookout for IPTV, it has to have the EFL games included and one I am most interested in is Bristol Rovers from league 1, I know a few that are doing it but it's unreliable so looking else where, if anyone on here does do it then please let me know.
Thanks

when you say its unreliable its probably because ifollow streams are , in general, unreliable themselves.

i watched wolves last year using the clubs own streams and a vpn.

i would say you were lucky to get decent coverage 50% of the time over the season.

when you say its unreliable its probably because ifollow streams are , in general, unreliable themselves.

i watched wolves last year using the clubs own streams and a vpn.

i would say you were lucky to get decent coverage 50% of the time over the season.
Hi mate, no not I follow, I mean my provider is unreliable, some of his customers get it and some dont, it's definitely his end mate

having a little knowledge on the subject i would doubt its the server at fault.

if the streams work for one person alone then there is no reason that they will not work for all from a server point of view.

the only reasons as far as i can see would be at user end.

isp blocks and failure to update channel lists on the day of games are usually the main causes.

having a little knowledge on the subject i would doubt its the server at fault.

if the streams work for one person alone then there is no reason that they will not work for all from a server point of view.

the only reasons as far as i can see would be at user end.

isp blocks and failure to update channel lists on the day of games are usually the main causes.

This might be something unspeakable, but if isp's are blocking, doesn't that spell the beginning of end for that provider, that his isp knows his business??
My epl3:00 are becoming blanked more frequently - this from a supplier I have found to be dependable and professional for years beforehand.
Is this the start of a new sea lion extinction type event?
Given all the above, will vpn's save the day?
Opinions on a postcard.

This might be something unspeakable, but if isp's are blocking, doesn't that spell the beginning of end for that provider that his isp knows??
My epl3:00 are becoming blanked more frequently - this from a supplier I have found to be dependable and professional beforehand.
Is this the start of a new sea lion extinction type event?
Given all the above, will vpn's save the day?

there should be no way a server operator should suffer an extended period of isp blocking.

run the server via cloudflare from the server end and the ips are untraceable.

no bud, there should be no reason for everyone on the server to run via vpn when the server can run behind cloudflare.

either your server supplier is a reseller with no control or he hasnt got a clue what hs doing.

Or maybe his supplier is like about 99% of others where they have no control of there streams has they are using others or free ones.

I don't really understand all of this but what was explained to me was he has 2 servers, 1 being. .net and the other one being .com, the problem was with the .net which is vhat I am on or was more to the point.

So if I say my sub has been blanked out from just prior to EPL 3:00 to after its all finished on Sunday, what's happening?
Is it my ISP blocking ME, in which case I'm assuming I can get round it by VPL (;-), or is it my supplier who's technical know-how is falling short?
Interested in understanding the sort of mechanics of a 'feed'.

As @NazoDoop has stated if its your isp blocking the streams a vpn would probably work for you to watch football with no problem pending if providers support the use of vpns on their service but if its your provider that is getting blocked then a vpn won't work at your end as it is them getting blocked but any decent supplier will have implements in place to stop there service been blocked

So if I say my sub has been blanked out from just prior to EPL 3:00 to after its all finished on Sunday, what's happening?
Is it my ISP blocking ME, in which case I'm assuming I can get round it by VPL (;-), or is it my supplier who's technical know-how is falling short?
Interested in understanding the sort of mechanics of a 'feed'.
Out of interested who is your ISP?

I don't think the ISP is the issue here. My ISP is Virgin and my server is also .net. Since last month, channels have gone blanked almost daily for many hours then back on again. I had a VPN on before but was told by the provider to remove it. In my opinion, it's definitely the server end that's causing this problem.

IPTV is a minefield made up of mostly resellers with not that many actual content providers/infrastructure owners . The resellers dont have a clue what they are on about and are only in it for the money similarly some content providers are due to greed over subscribing their streams and infrastructure capibilities and often buying sharing streams off other providers to reduce costs... Resulting in poor end user experieince and reliability issues. ISP blocks are far down the chain of the cause of issues... Same story as CS providers knowingly over sibscribing cards and using shared key caches to make as musch money as possible with little regard for end user service. Plenty of cowboys around. Find a reliable provider , which in most cases is not the cheapest provider...

May have a difference where c/s was concerned. My service was absolutely fantastic down time in 5years I almost zero.. I have had a good provider also on iptv.. and 4 poor. Promising the earth..when in fact simply crap..iptv has come a long way.. but still since EPL blocks. Clueless, and running out of excuses. There are good providers
Which is key to a good service..

Back