IPTV and interface

Snoopy86

Hi,

I currently have a zgemma h5.2tc but have been advised that the virmin I am currently getting comes to an end in July, the guy I get this off does iptv which I will be getting from him.
What id like to know is there a box where i can get 4k quality and a similar interface to a sky box because when I had the IPTV trial its a bit all over the place and not easy to choose what to watch as it seems like constant scrolling and you end up with about 20 BBC 1 channels.
I'd also like a box i can connect direct to the ethernet so a more secure connection.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Olly

Check out the ltq app (search on YouTube to see videos of it) then you'll need an android box/firestick if you want that app, and also an iptv provider who uses that app.

Device depends on your budget, anything from £25 upwards will do the job adequately.

There's 4k zgemma iptv boxes but if your provider dosnt have 4k content then maybe look for different device

Check out the ltq app (search on YouTube to see videos of it) then you'll need an android box/firestick if you want that app, and also an iptv provider who uses that app.

Device depends on your budget, anything from £25 upwards will do the job adequately.
Would you get a fire stick, fire tv or fire tv cube, iv never used one before

Would you get a fire stick, fire tv or fire tv cube, iv never used one before

I have a firestick. It's more than capable of serving all your iptv needs as long as your internet speed and WiFi signal is OK. Can't speak for the other devices as I've never even seen them in use.

I dont have notmal tv as I have no aerial its all done currently through the vm line where I get my feed to my h5.2tc but its shutting down in July, so I'm wanting something similar to say sky that is user friendly and I can use all the time .... all this iptv is new to me so don't even know where to start.
Iv heard the firesticks are OK and the cube also but I don't know where or what to get if I'm honest

You can have iptv on your box via xe/jedi/suls and all bouquets will be in the epg.
There's mytvonline which runs on Amiko boxes £50 highly rated by myself and couple other members.
4k firesticks highly rated again and roughly same price as Amiko box.
It all comes down to budget really if want to buy a new device or take a trial with providers for zgemma.
You will get all cable channels sly channels and more plus on demand movies and TV shows

yes thats good but the main thing is the interface and the userbility as id like something simple thats like using sky or virgin where everything is easy to get to or search and bot spend hours scrolling around trying to find things if that makes sense.
Want it easy so my daughter can use it too and when I got an iptv trial on my zgemma it was all over the place and spent too much time scrolling and got bored and didn't even use the trial lol

yes thats good but the main thing is the interface and the userbility as id like something simple thats like using sky or virgin where everything is easy to get to or search and bot spend hours scrolling around trying to find things if that makes sense.
Want it easy so my daughter can use it too and when I got an iptv trial on my zgemma it was all over the place and spent too much time scrolling and got bored and didn't even use the trial lol
The plugins I mentioned for zgemma put them in catagories like entertainment movies sports documentary kids ect but get what you mean some providers don't put effort into sorting channels out so they replicate sly or vm

There are a lot of channels on iptv, and some providers do each channel in sd, hd and fhd so there's something to suit every customers Internet speed - which obv gives a lot to scroll through.

Best thing you can do is research and purchase a device, then take loads of trials to see what suits your needs best. I have a formuler z7+ which I find quite easy to navigate and user friendly, doesn't have the Sky look but you soon get used to it.

There are a lot of channels on iptv, and some providers do each channel in sd, hd and fhd so there's something to suit every customers Internet speed - which obv gives a lot to scroll through.

Best thing you can do is research and purchase a device, then take loads of trials to see what suits your needs best. I have a formuler z7+ which I find quite easy to navigate and user friendly, doesn't have the Sky look but you soon get used to it.
You csn change mol interface from purple to blue so would kind of give a sly look lol but I tried mol today and how quick it loads and zaps on vod ect is impressive and that was on my Amiko but still need to set my formuler zx up yet lol

The iptv trial i had had literally everything but the userbility wasn't easy, im wanting 4k quality and VOD too.
I need something thats easy to use like sly to be fair as picking a film to watch or looking whats on TV is simple and easy and thats what i want with IPTV but have no idea where to start or what to get, I also want something thats not going to lag and possibly connect direct to ethernet for speed and reliability. Looked at that ltq which looks good but its a minefield to be fair and i remember the first time I started on the zgemma scene I felt way out of my comfort zone and didn't have a clue about anything and just felt I did peoples heads in asking questions but setting one of those up was quite complex for a not techie adding wooshbuild back in the day

I'd like to get away from zgemma and get something dedicated that works and reliable, I dont mind change like I say its just the userbility which is key

The iptv trial i had had literally everything but the userbility wasn't easy, im wanting 4k quality and VOD too.
I need something thats easy to use like sly to be fair as picking a film to watch or looking whats on TV is simple and easy and thats what i want with IPTV but have no idea where to start or what to get, I also want something thats not going to lag and possibly connect direct to ethernet for speed and reliability. Looked at that ltq which looks good but its a minefield to be fair and i remember the first time I started on the zgemma scene I felt way out of my comfort zone and didn't have a clue about anything and just felt I did peoples heads in asking questions but setting one of those up was quite complex for a not techie adding wooshbuild back in the day
I havnt seen many providers with true 4k content but any provider will offer help and support from setting up to all way through their service the ltq app is android based so no good for zgemma and that just imitates the sly look is a really good app tbh especially latest version where you can watch trailors of movies and TV shows.ease of use box wise would be Amiko or formuler for mol app which is its own dedicated iptv app.
Firesticks you would have to sideload apps onto which is easy to do and can have many different apps on it

Android boxes/firestick are a million times easier than zgemma to setup, you can have an app and trial installed in minutes then if it's no good, remove it and move on.

I don't have a provider who uses the ltq app at the moment but if you're dead set on that I can give you details of a provider I had a good trial from and you can check them out for yourself. Like I said though, best choose a device and go from there.

Most devices will connect to ethernet but for firestick you'll need an adapter purchased separately. I have a T95Q Android box, £50 from Amazon and have to say I'm pretty impressed with it but still prefer my formuler z7+.

Mine looked similar when I had my trial but it was nothing but constant scrolling and in and out of sections, its just not broken down easy to go through categories.... also I didnt want about 20 bbc 1 channels that wasn't my region and apparently I couldn't remove them so I only have my region
Using satellite or virgin, you set your region or your netid so that you get bbc London or itv Wales etc, you can't do this with iptv, you get them all, it's not that dificult to scroll through to find your regional bbc or iptv

Mine looked similar when I had my trial but it was nothing but constant scrolling and in and out of sections, its just not broken down easy to go through categories.... also I didnt want about 20 bbc 1 channels that wasn't my region and apparently I couldn't remove them so I only have my region

Tbh your only regional variants are ITV and BBC so you're better off putting them into a "favourites" folder then you can go straight to them.

Back