IPTV and interface

Android boxes/firestick are a million times easier than zgemma to setup, you can have an app and trial installed in minutes then if it's no good, remove it and move on.

I don't have a provider who uses the ltq app at the moment but if you're dead set on that I can give you details of a provider I had a good trial from and you can check them out for yourself. Like I said though, best choose a device and go from there.

Most devices will connect to ethernet but for firestick you'll need an adapter purchased separately. I have a T95Q Android box, £50 from Amazon and have to say I'm pretty impressed with it but still prefer my formuler z7+.
Cheers buddy I feel a bit out of my depth at the minute and to be fair money isn't a problem as its an investment as I look at it i just want something that's 4k so I have that option for the content, even all the android boxes are different as I only ever new about mag boxes but never used them.
If nothing had changed with my current provider and them saying that my zgemma would no longer work from July i would have carried on but I guess you have to move with the times.
I'd rather stay away from zgemma and get something different but just want the ease of use like sky I mean if i wasn't moving soon I'd just get sky and think **** it and get a firestick and load everything on like people are but I begrudge paying £70 per month when I don't need it

Using satellite or virgin, you set your region or your netid so that you get bbc London or itv Wales etc, you can't do this with iptv, you get them all, it's not that dificult to scroll through to find your regional bbc or iptv
I didnt know you could , can you delete the channels off you don't want because I don't want all those extra channels of BBC 1 which just is another thing to load

Cheers buddy I feel a bit out of my depth at the minute and to be fair money isn't a problem as its an investment as I look at it i just want something that's 4k so I have that option for the content, even all the android boxes are different as I only ever new about mag boxes but never used them.
If nothing had changed with my current provider and them saying that my zgemma would no longer work from July i would have carried on but I guess you have to move with the times.
I'd rather stay away from zgemma and get something different but just want the ease of use like sky I mean if i wasn't moving soon I'd just get sky and think **** it and get a firestick and load everything on like people are but I begrudge paying £70 per month when I don't need it

If money isn't an object then get a good box like a Nvidia Shield. Then look for a good sub to put on it. It's honestly a doddle to do compared to zgemma, the people who give you trials will guide you through it. No harder than installing apps on phones.

If you want 4k and sky interface without other regional bbc and itv channels you may have to pay Sky.
There's little or no 4k content on iptv or vm/cs for that matter

Tbh your only regional variants are ITV and BBC so you're better off putting them into a "favourites" folder then you can go straight to them.
Yes that is an option I guess, I have ocd i think and I like things to be so and I mean if i was clever enough to write programmes I'd be on this sorting one ouy

It's trial and error just like with everything else as you say times has changed but personally i would deffinatly avoid mags there shite. You don't need to spend loads on a box as you will never use it to its full potential imo.

Just a thought but given the importance you're putting on ease of use, especially for your daughter, make sure you chose a device with a user friendly remote. The firestick remote and many android box remotes have a bit of a fiddly toy feel to them imo and children can find them tricky to use. Research the devices and ask here for users experience of them before you buy.

Yes mate it's one of apps I use. It is provider related tho that's also known as sly q app
Does that have 4k content on. Do you have more than one iptv or do you use other apps to watch tv

Just a thought but given the importance you're putting on ease of use, especially for your daughter, make sure you chose a device with a user friendly remote. The firestick remote and many android box remotes have a bit of a fiddly toy feel to them imo and children can find them tricky to use. Research the devices and ask here for users experience of them before you buy.

Yes thats true I like a good remote lol

Does that have 4k content on. Do you have more than one iptv or do you use other apps to watch tv
My provider dosnt have 4k content mate and can use different apps aswell as I have 4 connections on my sub I use 1 provider don't see point in having 3 to 4 different subs as you will only watch 1 sub

Formuler and Amiko remotes are just like tv remotes and are of ease of use just press iptv button on remote takes you straight to mol app then press green button to select vod and red button to bring bouquet groups up are z7 ect same mate

Formuler and Amiko remotes are just like tv remotes and are of ease of use just press iptv button on remote takes you straight to mol app then press green button to select vod and red button to bring bouquet groups up are z7 ect same mate

Yeah the z7+ remote is like a TV remote. The T95Q remote's like a firestick remote though.

Sorry for the late reply iv just started back at work, whats the difference between an amazon cube 4k and firestick 4k, can you edit channels on the android as iv been told you can on the firestick if you download xtream editor or something.
Thanks for all your help

what you could do is add the channels you use the most to favourites. Iptv is better in some respects if a feed goes down there is always a backup.

You csn change mol interface from purple to blue so would kind of give a sly look lol but I tried mol today and how quick it loads and zaps on vod ect is impressive and that was on my Amiko but still need to set my formuler zx up yet lol
MOL ? Edit: just come to me lol, can you put a screen shot up for MOL ?

There's a few there mate that's on my Amiko box

Attachments

• 15920812833628572340750346315640.jpg
    15920812833628572340750346315640.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
  • 15920813108834611942373430874371.jpg
    15920813108834611942373430874371.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 29
  • 15920813316544372797237368286797.jpg
    15920813316544372797237368286797.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
  • 15920813720378671779827943843693.jpg
    15920813720378671779827943843693.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
If I can afford a nvidia shield pro should I get this over the z7+, looking at iptv with the ltq app but with the option of games it will be better im thinking in the long run for my daughter and playing games ect

Thanks for those, have to say , maybe am too picky about my live tv interface, but I wouldn't use that on my TV. Also that "LQ" app , its awful, just my opinion of course.
Of course mate everyone entitled to an opinion. I'm opposite I like mol and ltq better than smarters ect there is other apps available android based and there's jedi ect for zgemmas but as you've rightly pointed out it's user preferance

Thanks for those, have to say , maybe am too picky about my live tv interface, but I wouldn't use that on my TV. Also that "LQ" app , its awful, just my opinion of course.
I don't get all the fuss about interfaces, as long as the EPG is there who cares what it looks like you watch the channels not the interface

I don't get all the fuss about interfaces, as long as the EPG is there who cares what it looks like you watch the channels not the interface
True , but its nice to have a good looking interface on the lounge tv, especially if others are using it as well.

Back