IPTV and interface

Like iv stated its not just for me but for my daughter aswell so id like it easy and friendly for her, I like a good looking interface even on my old pc's and my phone you want it easy to use and the look of sly is a good build and the functionality is easy.
So would you guys go for the nvidia shield pro over the formuler z7+ if I was to buy.
Olly

So would you guys go for the nvidia shield pro over the formuler z7+ if I was to buy.
Olly

Whatever app you use, you'll soon get used to it and forget about the sky look imo.

The Shield is a higher spec device than the rest - some say overkill for iptv but you've said you might utilise the gaming side of it so go for it - they hold their value quite well so if you did decide you didn't like it you can sell it on (save the box, instructions etc)

Whatever app you use, you'll soon get used to it and forget about the sky look imo.

The Shield is a higher spec device than the rest - some say overkill for iptv but you've said you might utilise the gaming side of it so go for it - they hold their value quite well so if you did decide you didn't like it you can sell it on (save the box, instructions etc)
Cheers buddy,

Yes i get that and i think its hard on forums like youve pointed out everybody has there own opinions on what they like, i will try and use it for other functions too even gaming and stuff the the little one. Thats also why I'd love an interface thats user friendly like sly so my daughter can use it easily and I know people say there all easy but for a young girl they can be tricky and I know how well she gets on with a sly platform, it will be good and fun for her with the option of games too as I don't have a playstation or xbox so its something else for us to do together.
The nvidia shield pro has been out a while though and im just a bit hesitant as to buying as my luck would be they'd bring out a newer version soon after which would be annoying and there hard ti get hold of at the minute so I was thinking a newer version might be on the cards.

Cheers buddy,

Yes i get that and i think its hard on forums like youve pointed out everybody has there own opinions on what they like, i will try and use it for other functions too even gaming and stuff the the little one. Thats also why I'd love an interface thats user friendly like sly so my daughter can use it easily and I know people say there all easy but for a young girl they can be tricky and I know how well she gets on with a sly platform, it will be good and fun for her with the option of games too as I don't have a playstation or xbox so its something else for us to do together.
The nvidia shield pro has been out a while though and im just a bit hesitant as to buying as my luck would be they'd bring out a newer version soon after which would be annoying and there hard ti get hold of at the minute so I was thinking a newer version might be on the cards.

One problem with setting your heart on a specific iptv app is that you limit yourself to providers who support that app so you can potentially be tied to a poor or overpriced service, just because you want it to be nice and blue like Sky. The emphasis often put on the app/interface/user experience of w device is actually often pretty disproportionate to the amount of time you spend navigating... it's for watching telly on and that should be the main concern imo.

Even if a new Shield comes out (I'm not sure there's anything in the pipeline) as I've said, your device will hold it's value well and you can sell and trade up to a newer model without losing much money.

Do you have an android phone? You can easily take iptv trials on there to check out apps and iptv services before you buy a device. No reputable iptv provider will begrudge you a no obligation trial.

Back