IPTV Apps on SmartTv that has VPN option

lewington

Hi all

i have a LG smart TV currently using smarters app for iptv
is there IPTV Apps on SmartTv that has VPN option

Hi,a mate am in the same boat has yourself.
I have a LGTV and use the smart IPTV app.
Also I have Nord vpn and the smart DNS in my settings is not the best. whether thats down to so many using Nord VPN and the server for smart DNS gets overloaded I don,t know.
What is SmartDNS? | NordVPN Support

Smart DNS does work when there is no football blocks on. But struggles when they apply blocks.

I went down the route of my PC is always on so I have two ethernet connections in it and connect hardwired to my TV.
I share my VPN thru my PC so when I now connect my TV it knows its coming from my VPN so it connects.
Link for VPN share over ethernet/WIFI.

Otherwise it,ll be a vpn router situation if you still want to use the LG TV smart IPTV app?
Hope that helps. Chris.

exactly what i was thinking mate thanks. my lg tv in question is in another room so cant use the ethernet option. might require another firestick or if i can get my zgemma i55 setup correctly i could use that in room id say.

Last edited:
can you let me know the app when you get it please?
Smart IPTV

Smart IPTV app.
1514-a6106c04bd0bbd197be46b46121538da0c974960.png

I belief its free for a week so you could try it out but after its priced at £5. one of payment.
I have had the app for ages so I got used to it and since all the blocks came into place thought I would give it try to keep it working.
Been ok so at least I know am fine for the time being but I think eventually a VPN router might be in order. :)

Simply connect via wifi or ethernet to existing network to create an new connection. Then add vpn credentials to set up.

exactly what i was thinking mate thanks. my lg tv in question is in another room so cant use the ethernet option. might require another firestick or if i can get my zgemma i55 setup correctly i could use that in room id say.
you can use tplinks (home plugs) the ethernetrun throught the electrick cabline in your house just plug one home plug into electric socet and to router and plug the other in another room and connect to tv.

That what I use at home faster than my wifi.

Back