IPTV beginner

I dunno, I think "customers" could in some way be considered as much victims of the resellers fraud as the big TV companies are. You have to remember, resellers make a lot of money in this game, none of it is declared to HMRC. And there's a degree of manipulation of "customers" in it all - how often do you read a reseller on here comparing the service to a legitimate tv package and announcing that "customers" should be grateful that they take their money from them?
You could say there victims but everyone who purchases iptv knows full well it’s illegal either way and are funding it for it to continue.
How many people declare everything to hmrc not many so they don’t have to pay tax on it
I have used the same provider for 5-6 years, we have an understanding, he gives me streams from I don't know where, and I in turn give him a small amount of money.
Any issues or requests I can always contact him and have always received a fast response.
Not all providers are of the same ilk
that’s how it should be bud

I have used the same provider for 5-6 years, we have an understanding, he gives me streams from I don't know where, and I in turn give him a small amount of money.
Any issues or requests I can always contact him and have always received a fast response.
Not all providers are of the same ilk
This is my fear. I've gone from having that sort of relationship for my first foray into IPTV for the past 12 months, into having to change provider next month as he's left the scene.

In the support discord he had, then it was interesting to see the wide range of customers and their expectations. Some where more like myself (I've been around tech for 30+ years and was into the warez scene 20 years ago) but many of the others were acting as if they were on the Sky support line, flagging things up about the slightest thing the moment something 'perfect' wasn't happening - must have been exhausting to deal with all that noise, though I do appreciate this is a lucrative business for many.

Surreal. I'm so out of touch I only know bank transfer!
I've always been fine with F&F up to now (I'm also like my watches and a long-time member on RWI, where F&F is the standard route, and it's all trust based) - but would be fine with crypto too (though it's something I've only used a couple times before).

Back