IPTV beginner

Hi guys,

Is there an intro to IPTV thread or community?

Recently bought a Firestick to install IPTV on - few questions..

Where to start with a reputable sub supplier - can people no longer recommend in the latest group?

Also, which is the best app(s) to download on the firestick to play through?

Happy to do my own research if I could be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks

Just go to forums/iptv-guides and there are many posts in which you will find all the information you need. No one will recommend a supplier,but use the link posted by pupuqiop above and request what you are looking for. Just take trials and make your own mind up if good or not good.Many people here have gone through the same learning curve and it takes time to find a good supplier. Good luck

Hi guys,

Is there an intro to IPTV thread or community?

Recently bought a Firestick to install IPTV on - few questions..

Where to start with a reputable sub supplier - can people no longer recommend in the latest group?

Also, which is the best app(s) to download on the firestick to play through?

Happy to do my own research if I could be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks
Hi there like you I was new to this IPTV thing last year I don't no much but may I offer this advice ,ditch the fire stick in favour of an android TV box it does t have to be a dear one or have loads of ram and ROM I at first had it set up on a fire stick for my other half (who I'd bought it for) and because the small ram and ROM storage on the firesticks it was crashing for hours at a time every week,in the end I bought him a £20 android box that had 4gb ram 32rom and from that day to this there's not been a single issue

I agree dedicated android box is the way to go. If however OP is starting out,might be worth giving the firestick a try if already purchased to get a feel for IPTV. Then when ready,upgrade to a decidated android box. IMO Formuler z11 Max or whatever the latest and greatest is at the time

I have used firesticks for ages got the 4k max and never had a issue.

Hard to find a decent supplier. Everyone seems to be going underground and keeping quiet.

I've asked on here for a supplier and it's mostly newbies that have been here for a small amount of time.

Dedicated Android boxes are great and some are head & shoulders above fire sticks it’s just the generic boxes you need to be cautious with it’s like trying to win the bloody lottery with them things’ after seeing Linus tech tips video on YT steer well clear from
AllWinner H616/H618 & RockChip RK3328 Android TV Boxes.

Tens of millions of people use firesticks without any issues what so ever. Amazon have sold over 200 million half run Iptv on them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hard to find a decent supplier. Everyone seems to be going underground and keeping quiet.

I've asked on here for a supplier and it's mostly newbies that have been here for a small amount of time.

A lot of resellers have been doing it long enough now that they've built up a customer base that's as big as they want it to be, and that they only allow renewals or new customers that current customers know personally, hence there not being an inbox full of offers when you request like there used to be. The newbies are probably selling pretty much the same service as older sellers anyway.

A lot of resellers have been doing it long enough now that they've built up a customer base that's as big as they want it to be, and that they only allow renewals or new customers that current customers know personally, hence there not being an inbox full of offers when you request like there used to be. The newbies are probably selling pretty much the same service as older sellers anyway.
I doubt it. Experienced resellers know who the best suppliers are. Some server owners are tightening up now. Aswell.

With the recent arrests and clamp down of servers, the best servers aren't going to risk selling online, better to stay under the radar rather than flaunting it everywhere. That way its less likely to have problems with isp blocks too. Servers have also told resellers to stay of social media and forums as alot of sky agents ask for trials to get server details. Best way to get a good server is by building trust and relationships through helping others on forums like here in my personal experience 👌

With the recent arrests and clamp down of servers, the best servers aren't going to risk selling online, better to stay under the radar rather than flaunting it everywhere. That way its less likely to have problems with isp blocks too. Servers have also told resellers to stay of social media and forums as alot of sky agents ask for trials to get server details. Best way to get a good server is by building trust and relationships through helping others on forums like here in my personal experience 👌
Spot on, resellers still get booted off servers for flouting the rules selling on social media platforms madness.

Back