IPTV Buffers on Wifi/Wired (Connected to a VPN) Yet plays fine on 4G (Mobile Data) (Connected to the same VPN) Any ideas?

@rs500nutter Well too throw the cat amongst the pigeons I went to another house that had Virgin Brodband.

Here is the result connected to Virgin Media and VPN set to London.

Streamable Video

And here is the result connected to my Mobile hotspot and VPN set to London (exact location as previous)

Streamable Video

As you can see the issue here is clearly Virgin. Im Out of luck here. It works with every other ISP And VPN but Virgin.

thanks to @mike123 for letting me try a seventh VPN. Lol

Have you tried proton vpn which is free lol so if you've tried your sub is it with same supplier as your dad

Different supplier lol. Here is the list. Surfshark, Express, IP Vanish, Cyberghost, Vypr, PIA, and 2 I forgot the name off lol! I'm done haha!

Different supplier lol. Here is the list. Surfshark, Express, IP Vanish, Cyberghost, Vypr, PIA, and 2 I forgot the name off lol! I'm done haha!
So if different supplier could possibly be provider issue and not vm issue even tho yours works is ip flooding turned off in router settings

So if different supplier could possibly be provider issue and not vm issue even tho yours works is ip flooding turned off in router settings

IP Flooding is off mate. It's not a provider issue mate. I've tried it on my Mobile (EE) Vodafone and BT with VPN and it works fine. Just VIRGIN! lol!

Back