IPTV Buffers on Wifi/Wired (Connected to a VPN) Yet plays fine on 4G (Mobile Data) (Connected to the same VPN) Any ideas?

One thing I will say probably no helps whatsoever lol not just potentially faulty router but maybe faulty connections/cables from the cab to your property which is causing the issues maybe?

I had lot of issues with disconnections, internet dropping etc some time again and they found cabling was old and needed complete replacement and after that issue was sorted.

Again may be no use to yourself but thought would put it out there.

One thing I will say probably no helps whatsoever lol not just potentially faulty router but maybe faulty connections/cables from the cab to your property which is causing the issues maybe?

I had lot of issues with disconnections, internet dropping etc some time again and they found cabling was old and needed complete replacement and after that issue was sorted.

Again may be no use to yourself but thought would put it out there.

I tried it at a household 4 miles away on Virgin mate and it was exactly the same lol!

Read somewhere on forum a few moons ago theres a piece of software you can put on pc laptop tablet that can monitor your broadband connection but can i hell as like remember which thread it was in etc.

I think it monitors spikes and disconnections etc maybe worth a shot.

Also check all connections upto the router including any splitters etc.

Probably Wireshark

Yeah honestly dont know what else to suggest to rectify the problem :unsure:

Im on vm and run iptv no problems a few hiccups with provider but thats to be expected with all the crap with blocking from premier league etc.

You say your own provider is fine on VM, could it not be there is issues on the server end of the provider your dad is using?

Dont you just hate it when ya cant find a direct solution for something so trivial it drives me fecking nuts lol:ROFLMAO::X3: once had a car in garage with a annoying rattling metallic noise from the engine bay.
The car had been to 3 different garages and nobody could tell where it was coming from and it turned out to be a loose bolt holding the bracket in place for the header tank omg i didnt sleep for 2 days until i eventually found it lol :ROFLMAO::X3:

Dont you just hate it when ya cant find a direct solution for something so trivial it drives me fecking nuts lol:ROFLMAO::X3: once had a car in garage with a annoying rattling metallic noise from the engine bay.
The car had been to 3 different garages and nobody could tell where it was coming from and it turned out to be a loose bolt holding the bracket in place for the header tank omg i didnt sleep for 2 days until i eventually found it lol :ROFLMAO::X3:

Yeah mate I know exactly how you feel.

I've showed my misses where the hoover is about 400 times. Yet she still forgets where it is and how to use it. I'm still looking for a direct solution. Maybe glueing it too her forehead might help.

Yeah mate I know exactly how you feel.

I've showed my misses where the hoover is about 400 times. Yet she still forgets where it is and how to use it. I'm still looking for a direct solution. Maybe glueing it too her forehead might help.
Showing the door maybe the solution to your problem :unsure:

I had a problem that was driving me mad. The dialog on mainly films was really low and sound effects were blasting out the front room. This all happened when I bought a new tv and soundbar. Anyway playing around for days couldn't fix the issue. After much frustration changed my app back to x3m all was fine.

I had a problem that was driving me mad. The dialog on mainly films was really low and sound effects were blasting out the front room. This all happened when I bought a new tv and soundbar. Anyway playing around for days couldn't fix the issue. After much frustration changed my app back to x3m all was fine.

Maybe you were just sitting on the remote :smiley:

Read somewhere on forum a few moons ago theres a piece of software you can put on pc laptop tablet that can monitor your broadband connection but can i hell as like remember which thread it was in etc.

I think it monitors spikes and disconnections etc maybe worth a shot.

Also check all connections upto the router including any splitters etc.
Smokeping would be my go-to - SmokePing - About SmokePing

Back