...IPTV channels going off (black) after a few minutes...

Carcosa

...as title states. They were fine yesterday and not today. Definitely not supplier as I've checked and he's spot-on as usual on his side. Using a zGemma H5.2S and have changed it from WooshBuild on open atv 6.4 to plain open atv 7.1 and nothing more has changed....am wondering if some settings in the box need a tweak or if it's an internet issue? (or neither, lol!)....internet is working fine on other devices....I am stumped and think that an Android box is calling should these woes continue!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as always.
Thank you.

C.

...as title states. They were fine yesterday and not today. Definitely not supplier as I've checked and he's spot-on as usual on his side. Using a zGemma H5.2S and have changed it from WooshBuild on open atv 6.4 to plain open atv 7.1 and nothing more has changed....am wondering if some settings in the box need a tweak or if it's an internet issue? (or neither, lol!)....internet is working fine on other devices....I am stumped and think that an Android box is calling should these woes continue!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as always.
Thank you.

C.
What plugin are you using for IPTV?
This is usually caused by an update running in the background, have you updated the playlist/ bouquets?

XE plugin might have a new code (under the QR code) - update your provider with the new code so the IPTV list can be pinged over.

Have you set iptv player to 4097 as some panels don’t like it set to 1 or zero ask your provider to check your line via xe

Are you using a VPN?
If not, try one, if you already are, try turning it off to see if it makes any difference
I've got one yes and it was one of the first things I checked, along with the DNS... and it makes no difference...I've tried it with a domestic location setting, international and then off and no change....mystifying!

Can I confirm, do you mean it goes black and then it will just come back on? But the black screen will happen every couple of minutes

Well chaps, ultimately I have had little choice but to swap the box out for another one completely and set it up again :confounded:....so far it is behaving!!! (I'm touching nothing else as this rabbit hole of an afternoon has disappeared before my very eyes!)
I very much appreciate all of your input and advice and reckon I have tried every angle on fixing the bugger...a learning curve if not a tad baffling :unsure:...cheers one and all and have a great evening!!! (y)

Back