...IPTV channels going off (black) after a few minutes...

Well chaps, ultimately I have had little choice but to swap the box out for another one completely and set it up again :confounded:....so far it is behaving!!! (I'm touching nothing else as this rabbit hole of an afternoon has disappeared before my very eyes!)
I very much appreciate all of your input and advice and reckon I have tried every angle on fixing the bugger...a learning curve if not a tad baffling :unsure:...cheers one and all and have a great evening!!! (y)
The old zGemma H5.2S will not run hvec 2.65 if your provider has changed to that codec

...what's ironic is that I'm now running (seemingly) fine on another H5.2S that I had boxed away....I can only surmise that there was an issue with the original box....have had t'other half flicking and watching various channels over several bouquets and not a problem....beats me!

...what's ironic is that I'm now running (seemingly) fine on another H5.2S that I had boxed away....I can only surmise that there was an issue with the original box....have had t'other half flicking and watching various channels over several bouquets and not a problem....beats me!
It could be image related, what image is on the second H5.2s?

Back