IPTV channels gone blank

Hey Guys,

Seem to be having an issue with the IPTV channels, yesterday afternoon the power went in the house and when I was at work, when I came home all the channels had gone ant the TV guide was blank, to options to scroll across through different RT's, Entertainment, Sports, Movies, Irish etc.
Is this down to the power getting cut off, if so how can I fix it? Or is it a problem with the provider?

I can still watch channels through XCPlugin but its just more awkward?

Cheers

I'm not too sure I would say cross epg but could be wrong as I use ipab image have you tried holding power button down on remote and selecting restart gui are your normal tv channels in listings

There are no channels in listings at all.
If I restart gui would I not loose everything?
Hi for the normal EPG (sat channels) on wooshbuild try menu button,down to set up,look for cross EPG go in to that then look for download and it should repopulate the channel list. Now for IPTV EPG you might be getting it through something like EPG importer.whic is in the plug in section.

Hi for the normal EPG (sat channels) on wooshbuild try menu button,down to set up,look for cross EPG go in to that then look for download and it should repopulate the channel list. Now for IPTV EPG you might be getting it through something like EPG importer.whic is in the plug in section.
I'm not too sure with wooshbuild as I use ipab I said about gui as I know some people have stated restarting gui usually brings it all back after power been off or just dissapereared wonder abm is set to remove non auto boquets channels

I tried your first step but nothing worked, it went throughout go downloading titles, summaries etc but no channels.
How do I do the second part?

Ah with it being wooshbuild it wont be Autobouqet maker,it will be E2 autobouqet and i dont think it has that remove function.He's actually lucky normally when the power cut's off all of a sudden it will get stuck on a boot loop.i had to reflash a friends the other day as he had that happen to him.

The second part depends on if your supplier has EPG importer working......but if it didn't update im starting to think its a bit more to it. Ok first of try a bouquet scan.green button find autobouquet E2 go in to that and press green button.it will then say doing a nit scan.if that doesn't work we might have to do a channel rescan in service searching.but try the bouquet scan first

Ah but on mine with woosh for some reason when ever it does the EPG import update it leaves all my sat channels blank,so i then i have to do a cross epg scan.So what i have to do is schedule the epg import scan first then schedule the cross epg scan 5 mins after epg importer scan.

Ah but on mine with woosh for some reason when ever it does the EPG import update it leaves all my sat channels blank,so i then i have to do a cross epg scan.So what i have to do is schedule the epg import scan first then schedule the cross epg scan 5 mins after epg importer scan.
Its strange that you would think it wouldn't affect it I'm glad I'm using ipab in a way cause it does it all in one but I prefer wooshbuild when had C/S available

I think it's a bit of horses for courses,i love woosh with my iptv but i know it also depends on supplier i have the bouquet method and no XCplugin or anything like that.

When I did the NIT scan nothing happened, still no channels or TV guide came up...
Just trying the restart gui now...don't know what to do!

Back