IPTV channels gone blank

I have the same issue, its fine in standby mode but when I power off the box I have to re input my script and re load in my bouquets through e - chaneliser, I need help to save the settings

You can watch through xc plugin but not showing up on epg how did you link it to epg before I'm thinking you might have to do that process all again

I have the same issue, its fine in standby mode but when I power off the box I have to re input my script and re load in my bouquets through e - chaneliser, I need help to save the settings
Are you using the same image

Im not too fussed about epg at this stage its more to save the settings so I don't have to reboot it . . . Ive to e populate all the DVB signals through e - channeliser before I can run epg

My service provider isn't coming back to me at all!
I can't get the channels at all only on xcplugin. I have tried all I can think of but I'm not very good with tech things!

My service provider isn't coming back to me at all!
I can't get the channels at all only on xcplugin. I have tried all I can think of but I'm not very good with tech things!
If it's only on xc plugins I would use that for time been or completely setting it all up again

I've just found something in a menu about allowing unlinked bouquets rebooted and it stored 1 of the new bouquets from the iptv

Back