Iptv does not work what to do

bacardi

i bought a iptv from a tk vet off here. It has been a problem since the first few days. The vet has tried and been helpful but it just does not work.

Every time I try and watch footy it goes off after 5 mins (the same today). So I thought I’d try and test on my phone 4g so I’m on a different isp. I get can’t open url (even it has worked on my phone before).

What should I do as it just does not work

Your providers getting blocked, find a different one or use a vpn. Whether someone is a tk vet or not does not mean their iptv or helpfulness is good...it just means theyve been on tk for a while so dont just base selecting a provider on that

Your providers getting blocked, find a different one or use a vpn. Whether someone is a tk vet or not does not mean their iptv or helpfulness is good...it just means theyve been on tk for a while so dont just base selecting a provider on that

I think it's fair to say any tk vet will help to the best of there ability and it will be good solid advice

Last edited by a moderator:
jamiep153 is right tk veteran or not get a few test lines also sky are upping the anti on iptv providers VPNs will be targeted next

We all know when we get a subscription, the good and the bad.
It's a risk you take. Think about the money we have all saved over the years. If your new to the hobby, then that's unfortunate.

Your never gonna get iptv that won’t go down from time to time, it’s part of the parcel if your expecting 100% reliability then pay sly or vermin every month! You will soon be forking out again for a sub because you know it’s worth that risk! If the provider don’t get back In touch fare enough but if he does what more can you ask;)

There are TK Vets and there are TK Vets!
Take a look at their postings and make sure they haven't built up their post count by saying hello to newbies or posting :poop: for a solid couple of months.
They will also stop posting after 500 to 600 posts, just after they've achieved Vet status coincidentally ;)

Vpn in short term
Change provider in long term.

Change provider to one with more security to try to limit / prevent this happening again.

After that? Wait to see what happens.

I based my selection on the number of thanks my supplier received on here.
The service has been useless from the get go. Constant server crashes. Lots of heartfelt apologies though...

The service has been useless from the get go. Constant server crashes. Lots of heartfelt apologies though...

Contact the mods / admin on here with your problem and they will get to the bottom of it for you :)

I don't think it will be a problem with the sub.

A TK vet will have good knowledge of IPTV and I could not imagine them selling or reselling a duff service.

My advice is try with a VPN PIA will offer you a free trial.

Although you don't always need a VPN it Is still good practice. It is also cheap as chips

I have a couple of providers I've used for a few years and now they are starting to get blocked. They do get it up and running again but maybe time to try a vpn.

If it was useless when you took the test, why did you pay for a sub?
If it's going off when live prem is playing then this isn't the provider, it's ISP's putting blocks on football streaming.

Ask him for a refund if it's not up to the job, then get another provider

I found out why mine was blocked. A couple of his resellers had been advertising on web sites and giving out free trials with sport and he got blocked. Now he has banned them hopefully should be ok now.

Nothing wrong with mags I don't have any issues.. 322 is a good bit of kit.
I would delete wording before a mod does..

I remember not to long ago our friend @dt99 was in the same situation as yourself

He managed to sort it out with a decent box and a good supplier.

I pay around 120 a year for my sub and an honestly say I get hardly any issues

If your setup is correct and you spend a little time your service will as good as sky.

Back