Iptv does not work what to do

Yep, I bought a decent box, Nvidia Shield and a decent sub. Not had any problems with my IPTV, yes football has been blocked lately but this is my ISP blocking me, not fault of my supplier.

I have had this sub for about 5/6 months now and had no issues, the problems lately have affected about 3 football matches, but like I say this is down to an ISP block not my supplier. I haven't tried a decent VPN yet, but if it gets worse I may give it a go, but like I say I have only had 3 matches affected........I'll see how bad it gets first.

I watch everything else perfectly fine, box office etc, never have an issue.

I get your point though about going back to Sky, sometimes it saves the earache at home, I did this and got the basic package for the wife and kids, but I'm not paying their prices for sport.

Last edited:
I've just ordered spider vpn for £13 of amazon and was going to get liberty shield one but chose spider one

I've just ordered spider vpn for £13 of amazon and was going to get liberty shield one but chose spider one
Cannot believe you went for that £13 for1 month vpn and free locked router and a massive 18+ servers around the world. wow come 3pm saturday be bigger bottlenecks than the M25

I've paid £13 for router including a month's vpn service mate
i know that, checked out what it was on amazon as sounded good. Be interested to see your review once it is set-up. How do you extend vpn sub if it works ok? cos the yearly cost for same thing seemed a lot of money. Or are you planning to reflash the router after the month?

i know that, checked out what it was on amazon as sounded good. Be interested to see your review once it is set-up. How do you extend vpn sub if it works ok? cos the yearly cost for same thing seemed a lot of money. Or are you planning to reflash the router after the month?
I'm going to look into how much it costs for year or a month each time or see if any member knows how to reflash and put a different one one

I'm going to look into how much it costs for year or a month each time or see if any member knows how to reflash and put a different one one
ok if it reflashes ok then a cheap router, but the sales blurb states changing vpn provide crashes box, so reflash with new image seems the way.

VPN ONLY PLAN
Monthly

Annual
£4.99/Month
Billed £4.99 Every Month/year £44
Easy Setup
7-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Instant Activation Unlimited Bandwidth No Minimum Contract No Logging Kept, 100% Privacy Unlimited Speeds Compatible With All Major Devices Laptop/Mobile/Tablet Premium VPN Access To All Our 17 Locations Globally that's on their website mate

VPN ONLY PLAN
Monthly

Annual
£4.99/Month
Billed £4.99 Every Month/year £44
Easy Setup
7-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Instant Activation Unlimited Bandwidth No Minimum Contract No Logging Kept, 100% Privacy Unlimited Speeds Compatible With All Major Devices Laptop/Mobile/Tablet Premium VPN Access To All Our 17 Locations Globally
ok prices are better than i feared, so could be a good bet, certainly worth the try.

The issue with football will be delt with if you use a VPN. A VPN is expensive if you pay month by month.

Spider is a good choice if you have a magbox.

I've always been told select a UK one preferably as close to you as possible
in general terms yes, but it all depends on capacity number connecting etc and if its on your isp hit list. only way is to test various server locations and check each and make note of good ones, then can quickly swap if things start buffering

not neccesarily so as some vpn servers are getting serious isp throttling (down to 3mbps) which is no good for hd streaming
True enough I had that problem with Nord. Changed to PIA and dose not throttle speeds. 50 meg download with or without the the VPN activated. With Nord I was throttled down to 10 meg.

True enough I had that problem with Nord. Changed to PIA and dose not throttle speeds. 50 meg download with or without the the VPN activated. With Nord I was throttled down to 10 meg.
its all very much on server by server basis regardless of vpn provider, but obviously some providers have much more choice and are more pro-active at doing updates than others.

So low cost and free ones will not be putting much effort in

Back