Iptv down again

milzeh

i have paid out 2 lots of £55 with separate subs to try and make sure I’ll be ok over Christmas. Both of them are not working today.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

i have paid out 2 lots of £55 with separate subs to try and make sure I’ll be ok over Christmas. Both of them are not working today.

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Sounds like broadband issue

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I’ve also told the weaker provider to disconnect me to make sure there’s no conflicts. It just keeps cutting out to a black screen after 20 mins.
The only valid reason not to get virgin is if they don't run to your area or they've lost your luggage in the past..sky & all the others which are all off the same tech & standard (3rd rate) if you can avoid do so.
I.m.o

The only valid reason not to get virgin is if they don't run to your area or they've lost your luggage in the past..sky & all the others which are all off the same tech & standard (3rd rate) if you can avoid do so.
I.m.o

The service keeps going to black screen after a few mins but the guy says servers are fine. Frustrating times.

The service keeps going to black screen after a few mins but the guy says servers are fine. Frustrating times.
Get your m3u playlists handy go to
siptv playlist page upload your file.
check set to UK and overide logos..
Keep playlist online check that box
might cure it could be a low memory issue..

Get your m3u playlists handy go to
siptv playlist page upload your file.
check set to UK and overide logos..
Keep playlist online check that box
might cure it could be a low memory issue..

I’m using smart iptv app on LG tv.

I’m using smart iptv app on LG tv.
Not familiar with LG.. although should be the same all these smart tv are limited in the memory in my experience...trt those steps pm me if your stuck.

Back