Iptv down again

on my LG TV it has 2 mac addresses one for WiFi and one for lan connection

if you activate it on siptv.eu/activation/ screen with the mac address on screen on your lg tv

you should be able to use lan or wifi..

he's already registered and paid for his wifi mac address, now he wants to try the lan, which will be a different mac.
He'll have to remove the smart iptv app
connect the lan and download the free trial of smart iptv app, try it for a week, if then he prefers that, he'll have to pay again, if not, he's already registered with the wifi so it's just a matter of unplugging the lan and uploading the playlist again

all he has to do is connect through lan cable and restart iptv app

http://siptv.eu/faq/

My MAC address has changed after I switched to another connection type.
Each TV has 2 MAC addresses (1st is WiFi, 2nd is Ethernet) and a 2nd MAC is activated automatically after you switch to another connection type and restart the app. MAC address is unique for every TV and cannot be changed manually.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the rubbish channels work fine. On a popular channel is where problems are. To me it’s a poor server rather than internet connection.
What are this pink bars? How busy the channel is??

he's already registered and paid for his wifi mac address, now he wants to try the lan, which will be a different mac.
He'll have to remove the smart iptv app
connect the lan and download the free trial of smart iptv app, try it for a week, if then he prefers that, he'll have to pay again, if not, he's already registered with the wifi so it's just a matter of unplugging the lan and uploading the playlist again

he dont need to remove it at all m8

LG smart tv's are getting horrific write ups on forums due to the ridiculously low RAM they put in their tv's. Opinion is there simply isn't enough RAM to used any of the apps as you constantly get thrown out or they freeze or crash.
I have 3 LG tvs, so it's not sour grapes, but I won't buy a smart one from them due to this issue.

I love a good LG TV. I think my problems have been down to a combination of Providers servers up and down plus My wi-fi connection.
A signal booster wouldn’t do any harm.

Depending on how many wi-fi networks are in your area, you may be suffering from collisions.
Here's a link to the last free version of inSSIDer 3.1.2.1.
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!kAEwXKQR!dVIVX9PdkxtFYn0YO9IFnAlDUsEGDQ-26zffgsp3mpo

Run it on your wireless network on a windows client then change your wireless channel on your router to the channel that is least congested. (eg, if you run app and there's a lot of hotspots on channel 11 and only 1 or 2 on channel 1 or 6, change your own channel from 11 to 1 or 6).

Depending on how many wi-fi networks are in your area, you may be suffering from collisions.
Here's a link to the last free version of inSSIDer 3.1.2.1.
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!kAEwXKQR!dVIVX9PdkxtFYn0YO9IFnAlDUsEGDQ-26zffgsp3mpo

Run it on your wireless network on a windows client then change your wireless channel on your router to the channel that is least congested. (eg, if you run app and there's a lot of hotspots on channel 11 and only 1 or 2 on channel 1 or 6, change your own channel from 11 to 1 or 6).
I’m on 6 now. People are on 11 or 1. Nobody else on 6 here.

Have you tried switching to 5GHz band instead of 2.4GHz. If it's a Bee T router, try turning off "Smart Setup" A lot of the ISP routers have both 2.4GHz & 5GHz networks on same SSID. Try changing SSID's to <yournetworkSSID>_24 for the 2.4GHz and set the SSID to <yournetworkSSID>_5 for the 5GHz network

Have you tried switching to 5GHz band instead of 2.4GHz. If it's a Bee T router, try turning off "Smart Setup" A lot of the ISP routers have both 2.4GHz & 5GHz networks on same SSID. Try changing SSID's to <yournetworkSSID>_24 for the 2.4GHz and set the SSID to <yournetworkSSID>_5 for the 5GHz network
I’ve got 5 GHz but need to check if the LG tv can pick it up. I’m thinking it’s only 2.4 compatable...

Is router in same room? To be honest, the ISP supplied routers are garbage. Had both sly and bee t routers and they both suffered random disconnects. Went out and bought another router (TP-Link) and had no bother since. Not an ideal solution as it's going to cost you more. Can you borrow another router of someone. If you sure the lines are OK, that's the way I'd go.

Did your lines provider state you don't need a VPN? Possibly ISP is blocking servers you streaming from?

Last edited:
Is router in same room? To be honest, the ISP supplied routers are garbage. Had both sly and bee t routers and they both suffered random disconnects. Went out and bought another router (TP-Link) and had no bother since. Not an ideal solution as it's going to cost you more. Can you borrow another router of someone. If you sure the lines are OK, that's the way I'd go.

Did your lines provider state you don't need a VPN? Possibly ISP is blocking servers you streaming from?
It’s one of those BT infinity Routers with the blue glow. The range is fairly average. I once had a Net Gear and you could pick up my connection from the far side of two fields. The neighbors asked how am I managing it, told them I didn’t know.

Had no issues today on channel 6. I’m looking to extend the signal though.

PS router is in an upstairs bedroom at the other side of the house. Might look into this.
https://m.shop.bt.com/products/bt-whole-home-wi-fi---twin-pack-092099-D543.html?src=2

Last edited:
Its always best to pay for the Smart IPTV app as soon as you download it, reason being if you use the trial and get a provider to connect it, after you've paid for the app the mac address will change which means provider has to change mac address which can be frustrating.
:(y):

Back