Iptv down

Just downloaded this.. bit of a noob question, what do I do once installed? I’ve hit the connect button, should that be enough for it to work when opening Mytvonline?
Yeah, if it doesn't clear the channels go back to the vpn app, click "location" and change to France or Germany

All working fine my end on a 12 to 16 meg connection...had some pixilation, but otherwise ok, been using Be*n 11...but out of the UK atm hence the slow net!

Quick question regarding speed test app. Is this to check how good the vpn?
I take it that u try your sub with the vpn on and off and check how much the speed reduces?

my iptv also acting up since yeaterday on my 2 boxes.. some channels work perfect and others freeze every 10 or 20 seconds.. can't understand it.. restarted modem. unistalled iotv smarters pro apo and reinatalled. broadband speed ok.. no vpn running.. dont think i need 1.. any ideas whats the issue??

my iptv also acting up since yeaterday on my 2 boxes.. some channels work perfect and others freeze every 10 or 20 seconds.. can't understand it.. restarted modem. unistalled iotv smarters pro apo and reinatalled. broadband speed ok.. no vpn running.. dont think i need 1.. any ideas whats the issue??
Try a different provider?

Most iptv providers have had some disruption lately but not to the point where every channel has disappeared.
If it's just a few channels I wouldn't bother hunting for perfection because although you might find it, that too will go the same way after a short time.
I've noticed a decrease in isp disruption in past few days - it costs a lot of money attempting to block streams, which is why they don't do it permanently - they only ever do it when they are forced to by law but as I said they've cut it down to the bare minimum now and I think it'll tail off altogether over next few weeks or so.
It has little effect anyway considering the same game might be on 10 or 12 channels.
Ignore the obvious channels and watch uninterrupted on obscure channels

I could watch the football yesterday it was just finding the streams that worked. My supplier has about 3 folders for ss all the backup folder works. All movie and others worked fine. Like pablo said it is finding where your provider has put the working stream sometimes it is not obvious.

Id say and this is based on my personal experience, set yourself a budget...what you are prepared to pay for one calendar year for IPTV...then split that by 3, but not equally, have a main provider for whom you will be prepared to pay more than back up services.

I tend to go with a budget of around 150 to 175 a year, with the main provider at the moment coming in at 90, then I have a service a 20 which actually is excellent, leaving around 40 to 60 a year for my number 2 service (for which I'm currently looking for a provider...!) Didn’t bother renewing last one, as content is too American, has like 80 channels, is sports service only, prob best in the game, but way too American!

Point Im making is, if one is not working turn the second or 3rd, 99 times out of 100 resolves the issue

Back