Iptv down

Id say and this is based on my personal experience, set yourself a budget...what you are prepared to pay for one calendar year for IPTV...then split that by 3, but not equally, have a main provider for whom you will be prepared to pay more than back up services.

I tend to go with a budget of around 150 to 175 a year, with the main provider at the moment coming in at 90, then I have a service a 20 which actually is excellent, leaving around 40 to 60 a year for my number 2 service (for which I'm currently looking for a provider...!) Didn’t bother renewing last one, as content is too American, has like 80 channels, is sports service only, prob best in the game, but way too American!

Point Im making is, if one is not working turn the second or 3rd, 99 times out of 100 resolves the issue
it's not a bad point. when you consider what you are getting for your money £150 a year is very little (y)

Id say and this is based on my personal experience, set yourself a budget...what you are prepared to pay for one calendar year for IPTV...then split that by 3, but not equally, have a main provider for whom you will be prepared to pay more than back up services.

I tend to go with a budget of around 150 to 175 a year, with the main provider at the moment coming in at 90, then I have a service a 20 which actually is excellent, leaving around 40 to 60 a year for my number 2 service (for which I'm currently looking for a provider...!) Didn’t bother renewing last one, as content is too American, has like 80 channels, is sports service only, prob best in the game, but way too American!

Point Im making is, if one is not working turn the second or 3rd, 99 times out of 100 resolves the issue

Exactly this.

And if all three subs are buffering at the same time, on different devices even with reboot of router then that narrows it down to isp fecking about.

I'm currently trying out different mobile networks to try to find one with a good 4g speed in my house, then that'll cover another variable when things aren't running too smoothly.

Exactly this.

And if all three subs are buffering at the same time, on different devices even with reboot of router then that narrows it down to isp fecking about.

I'm currently trying out different mobile networks to try to find one with a good 4g speed in my house, then that'll cover another variable when things aren't running too smoothly.
i use 3uk with a 4g sim router and external antenna.

get 1 bar on the phone in the house, the external antenna gets me 80 - 100% signal from the mast, approx 60-80meg.

i use 3uk with a 4g sim router and external antenna.

get 1 bar on the phone in the house, the external antenna gets me 80 - 100% signal from the mast, approx 60-80meg.
That's a huge difference! How much did you pay for the antenna?

Hi, since yesterday evening just prior to the LFC match, I lost all IPTV feeds..
Tried updating Jedi, rebooting etc and nothing worked. All IPTV channels are blank even BBC1.
Tried contacting my provider but still yet to respond and only had it for a few days and seemed to be working okish for the last few days

this morning is the same, completely blank updated and still the same. My sat feed is fine and dandy without issues.

my internet is fine and working, is there an issue with IPTV streams?any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi, since yesterday evening just prior to the LFC match, I lost all IPTV feeds..
Tried updating Jedi, rebooting etc and nothing worked. All IPTV channels are blank even BBC1.
Tried contacting my provider but still yet to respond and only had it for a few days and seemed to be working okish for the last few days

this morning is the same, completely blank updated and still the same. My sat feed is fine and dandy without issues.

my internet is fine and working, is there an issue with IPTV streams?any help would be greatly appreciated
Tried with vpn? Although blocks should have been lifted by this morning until the next EPL game

I recently took out IPTV with a new provider who runs it on an app. Went down yesterday along with my Satellite feed. The channels are showing but nothing is playing. I know he must be busy but no reply in a couple of days.

My old IPTV is still running until mid November and that’s working great.

Hope it gets sorted soon. I tried with VPN and no VPN

Exactly this.

I use 3 ..4g. And no issue or block

I recently took out IPTV with a new provider who runs it on an app. Went down yesterday along with my Satellite feed. The channels are showing but nothing is playing. I know he must be busy but no reply in a couple of days.

My old IPTV is still running until mid November and that’s working great.

Hope it gets sorted soon. I tried with VPN and no VPN
What app are you using , even if he is busy should drop you a small update ,

not really. as he can either fix the issue. or spend time pinging an update out. time is precious. he will provide an update once he has one no doubt.

You do realise that not All blocks are on the server and could solely be your isp blocking you.
If your provider has a block on his server by law they can only block 3 servers and a vpn usually sorts the issues out your end.
Most providers have work rounds some are still trying and some have taken the easy route and told end users to use vpn

I’m not complaining, far from it. I do realise there’s things going on in the background. I’m sure it’ll all be sorted soon.

Would also agree that if they are working on it then updates for info can be delayed.

So with my vpn on or off, I’m only managing 21mbps down and 5.73up on the box. What I find weird is that doing the same test on my phone, I’m managing to get over 100mbps down and 10up! Why such a big difference?

So with my vpn on or off, I’m only managing 21mbps down and 5.73up on the box. What I find weird is that doing the same test on my phone, I’m managing to get over 100mbps down and 10up! Why such a big difference?
It will be the device that can't produce the same speed. 21mbps is still plenty for streaming

Back