iptv drop out

no not done that. when i say swap it about its only in the next room. then it will be in the same room as the router and closer to it. ?

Yes , but as I read it you are only having trouble with 1 firestick , so exchange them and see if you still have trouble with the same firestick or whether the ‘good’ firestick starts to fail. Could be you just have a faulty firestick , sometimes mine play up so I unplug the power and the hdmi for a minute , plug them back in and it’s ok for a while again

No mention of 3 android boxes in original post , were these hard wired or WiFi ? , try swapping them anyhow , have you also tried using MX player .

sorry i didnt mention the android boxes did not want to confuse things more ? they where both tested wired and wifi
i do have the lan connection adaptor so will try that. also i have tried mx player as with all the other players

another Problem I have had is overheating ... are the android boxes/firestick sat on top of a PS4 or amp ?
How are they connected to the tv , have you tried a different hdmi lead , are you using a hdmi switch box ?

the firestick is clear from anything its plugged into the back of he tv hdmi and usb connected via a plug socket. when i tried the android boxes they where just placed on the glass cabinet with no obstructions etc. not tried diff hdmi leads. but the firestick does not need one ? switch box not needed just use hdmi 2 on tv

Are you sure it's not your provider as I have a few people on sky router,myself included and never had a problem and most of them wireless. Have you tried another test to be sure.

Are you sure it's not your provider as I have a few people on sky router,myself included and never had a problem and most of them wireless. Have you tried another test to be sure.
I have used tried 5 or 6 diff subs from diff supplers all the same problem. I tried this firestick and sub on my mates broadband and was ok ?

were They all plugged into the same hdmi input on the tv , if so try the other one and is there any chance you can connect to next doors wifi with your firestick and see how that goes.

plugging in to next doors is a deff no no. all where plugged into the same hdmi port i did try one of the others. its not a smart tv. surely cannot be that ? so maybe a small chance its the connection on the tv hdmi port ? think its only got 2 but will have a look ? it carnt be the tv ? never ?

The router settings sky q . Is the WiFi using the 2.4ghz or the 5ghz ? I have changed the channels but I think that’s just the 2.4ghz. Poss change the 5ghz ?

Good shout , it’s becoming a mystery this now , I don’t have sky but my 5 ghz is disabled because of problems with kids iPad & phones

Good shout , it’s becoming a mystery this now , I don’t have sky but my 5 ghz is disabled because of problems with kids iPad & phones
ok cheers chaps for all the info etc. had some time tonight after work to try a few things.
on the firestick i plugged the hdmi into hdmi input 1 on the lg tv ( never used this before always used 3 and 4 inputs) my thought all the 4 inputs would be the same etc ?
at first thought all the subs i have seam to work ok but was only over 15 mins or so.
i also tried tv player on various channels worked pretty fast and looked ok ?
also did a speed test at the same time and pulling 70 plus mbps.
all i had connected was 2 iphones the firestick ring doorbell printer and a couple of kids tablets ( these where not being used at the time )
your thoughts would be great , cheers

ok cheers chaps for all the info etc. had some time tonight after work to try a few things.
on the firestick i plugged the hdmi into hdmi input 1 on the lg tv ( never used this before always used 3 and 4 inputs) my thought all the 4 inputs would be the same etc ?
at first thought all the subs i have seam to work ok but was only over 15 mins or so.
i also tried tv player on various channels worked pretty fast and looked ok ?
also did a speed test at the same time and pulling 70 plus mbps.
all i had connected was 2 iphones the firestick ring doorbell printer and a couple of kids tablets ( these where not being used at the time )
your thoughts would be great , cheers
If using stb emu have you tried turning the player to hardware

If using stb emu have you tried turning the player to hardware
not sure i have changed it to hardware in the past i will have a look.
maybe connect the firestick via a wired connection. the cable will be approx 5 meters. will this matter ? the router is near the master socket which is approx 3 meters awat from the tv/firestick. this cable would need to follow the wall so being 5 meters max

Back