iptv drop out

not sure i have changed it to hardware in the past i will have a look.
maybe connect the firestick via a wired connection. the cable will be approx 5 meters. will this matter ? the router is near the master socket which is approx 3 meters awat from the tv/firestick. this cable would need to follow the wall so being 5 meters max
Shouldn't make a difference mate as its hard wired

ok not sure if i have fixed it. your thoughts on this poss solution would be great. for the last 2 days i have had no issues whatsoever.
only thing i have done etc is this.
1 plugged the firestick into input 1 hdmi port on the tv (never used this before always hdmi 3 or 4) ?
2 installed tv player this works perfect loads channels very fast.
3 was pulling 60 plus mbps at the time.
4 kids games and tablets not being used at this first time but all connected to the network.
5 using stb-emu and working fine ?
surely it could not be something as simple as a hdmi port. just cannot see that was it by logic no ?

Who knows , you have tried a lot of things over past week so could be a false dawn or could be a combination of things , I know I always stick to mx player as that seems to play the best , fingers crossed hopefully it’s sorted
Is the firestick hardwired or wifi

well just a update over a week has passed and the firestick running ok. just the odd buffering but i expect that. been using tv player this sometimes froze etc. but the sub using stb emu looking good. asked this before but could it all have been down to the hdmi port on the telly ? maybe dodgy connection etc ? looking at now setting up my 2nd firestick upstairs, this at the moment will buffer/freeze alot. this i think being down to slow wifi speed upstairs even though i am using a sky q hub booster ? your thoughts would be great ?

WiFi issues will always play a factor around the home even upstairs downstairs best to do is just plug it in and see how it plays on like bbc iplayer or Netflix as if it's stable on there then should be stable for iptv mate just kepp playing around and you will find what suits your needs best as everyone can have input but comes down to end users preferences tbh

Back