IPTV Enigma 2 script

Dangs

Can anyone shed a little light on how to write a script to install iptv channels into bouqets and add ability to use epg import plugin to download epg, I have iptv sub and link to epg xml

Well I've done it using 2boom's m3u to bouquet plugin and E-Channelizer for the epg. Search the forum. Loads of info here.

Have tried that method too just bit time consuming and would like something that is simple to set up family's boxs

Well I've done it using 2boom's m3u to bouquet plugin and E-Channelizer for the epg. Search the forum. Loads of info here.
Please could you tell me where I find 2boom's guide I have looked on every page and have now ran out of options.Thank you in advance.

Is it not easier just to use echanneliser to upload your m3u file into a custom bouquet of your choice i.e. IPTV All Channels or whatever you wish to choose.

Then in your own time create other custom bouquets i.e. IPTV ENTERTAINMENT et etc and drag the channels from iptv - all channels into the relevant bouquet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it not easier just to use echanneliser to upload your m3u file into a custom bouquet of your choice i.e. IPTV All Channels or whatever you wish to choose.

Then in your own time create other custom bouquets i.e. IPTV ENTERTAINMENT et etc and drag the channels from iptv - all channels into the relevant bouquet

Sorry but my iptv sub supplier didn't give me an m3u file is it easy to do it yourself.

y iptv sub supplier didn't give me an m3u file is it easy to do it yourself

Sorry but my iptv sub supplier never sent me an m3u file.Could you please let me know if it is easy to do yourself.

Can you not ask him to forward you it as a m3u file

Once it's done you'll end up with something looking like this.
a09428f624f8eeab8835895783a4d744.jpg

ba7f9c1a6c4cebb0b44b0ed3e0d15584.jpg

I tried that he said he couldn't but he would do it remotely through team viewer but I'm a bit dubious about that.Its not I don't trust him just never used it before.

If you trust him then do it. You can sit at the laptop and watch him do it for you.

He'll only ever get access if you have TeamViewer started so it's not like he can access your comp whenever he wants

Does anyone know a good reliable iptv server I'm getting offers from all sorts to you the truth I'm new to iptv I've been using ccam so if anyone can point me towards a good 1 I'd much appreciate it

Go to the request a sub and get a few test lines to try them out and see what you think of each.

Back