Iptv firestick problem

bangloud

Hi all having playback error reconnecting in 3s error on iptv sub app any ideas please.on wifi using vpn could it be hardware software decoder setting only thing i changed because buffering issue.thanks

Hi all having playback error reconnecting in 3s error on iptv sub app any ideas please.on wifi using vpn could it be hardware software decoder setting only thing i changed because buffering issue.thanks
1) is your iptv service actually up & running
2) are you getting the same on all channels entertainment, sports
3) can you turn the HW/SW decoder to off (use native)
4) have you done a speed test from within the app

It is normally because the connection to server is timing out or channel is down. Contact your supplier they will advise how to fix it.

Its actually 2 friends having these issues.but there sub works fine on my stick i tested it.both with different isps.both using over wifi but routers in same room

Make sure all firewalls are off reboot router also check expiration date on subs and try switching to an external player

What is strange both subs expire dates are incorrect from date of purchase would this make a diffference they out by about a week.

Contact your provider first because if expiry date is different from your period of subscription even after you reset your device then maybe he gave you a different subscription period

Basicly nobody can help you. You have to contact your supplier. You wernt one of ziggy customers were you.

Dont think its server end plays fine on my stick.even there sub.

Take back to their house, reboot router, clear cache on the iptv app, turn off the parent safe settings on their router, if still off check with iptv provider if a vpn is needed, try with a vpn if so.

Cheers for that.already using vpn on both will set back to hardware decoder and told them clear cache and clear data.gonna see if it makes a difference.cheers

Update.changed setting back to hardware decoder saved changes.cleared cache and data restarted.ok for 4 and half hours then started error again.

Back