Iptv firestick problem

They both brand new sticks.one 2021 version stick the other 4k stick hardly anything on them.the app im using is a modified smarters app and i can see others have had simular issues with smarters so got another app from supplier to try.

turn off web safe (virgin) and whatever talk talk's nanny settings are. ISP's lately have a habbit of turning them on for no reason.
try without the VPN, most decent providers don't need a VPN

when you log in to their account on your firestick, is it still showing wrong expiry date?

If the above don't help talk to your provider.

I’ve had loads of trouble recent , I am with talktalk and it was definitely an issue between my provider and talktalk

Make sure homesafe is switched off in talk talk account
TALKTALK - TURN OFF HOMESAFE https://help2.talktalk.co.uk/how-use-talktalk-homesafe®

Homesafe is off.tried with and without vpn yes both accounts still showing wrong exp date

Grog the issue with exp date is this a factor with the problem.i dont k ow how the servers work.but i did point out this to supplier he said they will correct themselves at some point

Are they trying to watch on more connections than their sub is set up for? That will cause streams to keep stopping

A friend of mine was using the router his ISP supplied and he constantly had issues until he started using his own.

They both brand new sticks.one 2021 version stick the other 4k stick hardly anything on them.the app im using is a modified smarters app and i can see others have had simular issues with smarters so got another app from supplier to try.
Refresh your DNS in your app

Grog the issue with exp date is this a factor with the problem.i dont k ow how the servers work.but i did point out this to supplier he said they will correct themselves at some point
Easiest thing to do is get a couple of trials for your mates to rule out isp issues device issue app issue ect.
Usually a clear of cache and data of the app and re logging in usually adjusts the expiration date

Good providers don't need a VPN on your stick
It’s not a case of been a good provider it’s called having their shite in order but what you don’t realise a block can happen at any given time.
So this good providers don’t need vpn is bollox only takes a leaked line simple👍👍👍

Back