IPTV FOR NBOX 5800SX

Brian81

Hi pople i currently have an enigma 2 box lying around its an Nbox 5800sx with nebula zro image installed. I am wondering if i can change image and have iptv running on it with a decent skin? Any info or replys would be appreciated.
Thanks

Should be ok if its an enigma 2 box,Never set your one up but done hundreds of others,Just looked around and open pli seems to be your best option here,Be glad to help if i can

Last edited:
Cheers bud i have dcc installed on netbook that i can connect to the box. I see online that the Hyperion image is good for the Nbox but not a cluw how to change it over

Extract to a memory pen you may have to hold in a button on the box to get it to flash, Google your box "flash image"

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi,
Would you please pm me.

I have enigma2 nbox 5800 , I don't want reflashing , All the iptv plugins are build on python 2.7 version and my enigma2 is very old with python version 2.6
Please either if you tell me how do I upgrade python or reflash.
regards

Hi,
Would you please pm me.

I have enigma2 nbox 5800 , I don't want reflashing , All the iptv plugins are build on python 2.7 version and my enigma2 is very old with python version 2.6
Please either if you tell me how do I upgrade python or reflash.
regards
Have you tried an e2 putty script ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi,
Thanks for reply,

I dont where to get the script.

I can telnet the box , Please let me know where to get it and how I can run

Thanks

Aamir

I was given an NBOX 5800sx by a mate but its in polish language when i turn it on.

Anyone any experience with flashing these?

Back