IPTV for Zgemma

Kvasir15

Hi,

I'm looking for a decent IPTV sub for my zgemma. I currently have a 48hr trial m3u file that i put on but don't want to use this provider as his payment method is bitcoino_O

Thanks in advance :)

there are a couple of ways that you can do it. you can use the xtremetv plugin (which comes with epg) or like i did using the m3u file.

I asked the provider for the m3u file and i downloaded e-channelizer, when you set this up you set up a profile and you enter the ip address of your box and it opens your bouquets. i created a new bouquet called IPTV and then opened the bouquet - when in here you right click, import m3u, playlist and then select the place you downloaded it to and you then press the write button and thats you.

the epg is another matter - i spent about an hour and a half last night sorting all of my channels to be the same as sly and manually selecting the channel for the EPG but i have since found a thread that has shown me how to do it easier.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/enigma2-how-to-get-full-epg-for-iptv-channels.125152/

Back