iptv has stopped working, using mag box urgent help needed

carmovers

looking for some advice, i have been running iptv on my magbox for around 3 years with no issues at all. over the last 6 weeks it has been going off every other day then just coming back on again on its own. my provider has sent me numerous servers which have worked fine for a couple of days then all of a sudden its off again. this has started to happen since the football ppv events and the last ppv boxing events.

my iptv has gobe off again today and my provider has sent me a text and said because i use sky tv for broadband i now need a vpn router????

not only am i useless with anything like this but why do i need something else now when it has worked fine using sjy broadband for 3 years????

please advise thanks in advance

sky have been monitoring users connections n blocked em also reporting the findings to server hosts as allways in this game they all know what we do but if they get reported they dont lol vpn is the way with sky bb users but allso imfirmir r being divs n not updating the codecs on older boxes whitch also courses issues with no pis ,just sound ect

Been ok here touch wood lol

I would still use or add a VPN if the worse happens and it gets blocked start vpn and job done or leave VPN all time and you wouldn't notice.

I don't think sky bb is the issue others from same provider as me have no issues with sky
ireland r still gud with sky bb but wen we ran r secrurity it was afecting every 1 out of 5k only 260 sky bb ,gt them on vpns an all issues fixed but have seen a few uther suppliers lately saying sky bb users use vpn

ireland r still gud with sky bb but wen we ran r secrurity it was afecting every 1 out of 5k only 260 sky bb ,gt them on vpns an all issues fixed but have seen a few uther suppliers lately saying sky bb users use vpn
Yea seen a few saying there IPTV providers are blocking sky and they are forced to use a VPN. Mine hasn't blocked sky but recommend everyone use a VPN incase EPL find a way to block the workaround.

Yea seen a few saying there IPTV providers are blocking sky and they are forced to use a VPN. Mine hasn't blocked sky but recommend everyone use a VPN incase EPL find a way to block the workaround.
aye defo wunt take much to work out wen theyv tried the sky bb way n the spl 1 but vpns sort it it just fuks u up as a server owner n providor wen u need to move servers cos reported ,they **** get to r servers so hit vod servers n proper killed em only just got em bk

My ISP is Sky. Been watching the boxing through a vpn with good speeds, wired connection, not a flicker all night till back end of the penultimate fight then started buffering. Did reboot of device and router, cleared cache, still the same. Tried different subs, same result.

Disconnected from home WiFi and connected to mobile phone hotspot (ee) and it's fine again.

Sky are twats.

hense why ther attacking vod servers n reporting them aswel so proxies n vps needed bloody nightmare moving stuff tbf but needs must its the joys of wt we do lol

What is it with everyone thinking its sly broadband ffs do a bit of research you will find vm applied for the new blocking tactics and everyone else followed suit I had this disagreement with my provider where blocking sly bb users I'm on sly bb no blocks will happen hey presto blocks happen now to say its sly that's set it all off if providers have blocked sly as the main route why are blocks still happening???
Bare in mind I've not been blocked and don't run a vpn either

I've got VM BB and hardly seen any blocking and none at all for past ten days.
Before that only main channels, SS PL and BT channels suffered when live PL games on but the obscure channels showing same game totally unaffected and played perfect

Back