Satellite IPTV jedimaker freezing after 2 seconds

I have been using Jedi and have even tried e2m3u2bouquet and both now constantly freeze.Used Jedi for years without issue and tried it on open atv 7.2 and 7.3 and even the latest vix and it just freezing every 20 seconds. I know jedi is no longer going to be updated until the new Bouquet maker Xtream is released so maybe I will just have to wait for that to be released. Tried all players and settings but makes no difference.It also runs fine on openAtv 6.4 no problems. Put Xe back on and that runs perfectly on any latest image but when using m3u on Jedi or e2m3u2bouquet there is an issue.. Can't figure it out but must be something to do with the latest python 3 images maybe. .
Have you tried changing the stream type in the settings in jedi

Ok bud it’s weird you have issue with Jedi my mate has similar issue on bbc 1 hd/sd using Jedi but plays fine on xe
It's strange as I have used jedi for a long time and never had any issues. Just trying different images at the moment to see if that helps. I reverted back to XE for the moment and that is working fine. Thank's for the suggestions

It's strange as I have used jedi for a long time and never had any issues. Just trying different images at the moment to see if that helps. I reverted back to XE for the moment and that is working fine. Thank's for the suggestions
Sorry but no point members here can give advice, but jedimaker has changed , you should realy ask developer.

Just flashed box again with the latest atv 7.3 and as bazcfc1 said I have changed mpegts part of my m3u to just ts and now it is not freezing. when using mpegts it freezes. Tried just using the ts before but not working but all good after reflash. Thank's guys for all the help,much appreciated. And cheers , bazcfc1.
That was driving me crazy lol

Jedi has changed and is no longer updated but Kiddac is working on the new version which is called Bouquet Maker Xtream which will be the new improved version.

when i said changes to jedimaker i meant jedimaker and it has just had small update again. Bouquet maker xtream as you say compleatly different plugin.

when i said changes to jedimaker i meant jedimaker and it has just had small update again. Bouquet maker xtream as you say compleatly different plugin.
Yes I know what you mean but KiddaC is no longer updating jedi so Bouquet Maker Xtream will eventually replace jedi. It looks pretty much the same as jedi but obviously more up to date.

Back