Satellite IPTV jedimaker freezing after 2 seconds

woody565

Hi all,

Inhale an IPTV sun running through jedimaker (playlist.txt). All channels freeze after 2 seconds.

Could this be a settings problem? Or a supplier problem?

Thanks

Hi all,

Inhale an IPTV sun running through jedimaker (playlist.txt). All channels freeze after 2 seconds.

Could this be a settings problem? Or a supplier problem?

Thanks
Have you disabled your isp's nanny settings?
Are all IPTV providers the same?
What version of openatv are you using?

Yeah the internet is open mate, it’s latest openvix tuning willobuild
If you have tried different providers and they all do it then it's your setup that is at fault.
Some isp's will activate nanny settings without you knowing, even if you have previously disabled them so worth rechecking.
Other than that, you could be being blocked, who is your isp?
Have you tried a VPN?

I've found using service app with stream type 5002 using service app helps.

If not already installed try menu, plugins green to install plugins goto system plugins and install service app then reboot box.

Goto jedimakerxtream, playlists and choose your provider then on stream types change to 5002 and create bouquets. Exit to main TV viewing and press TV button then try a channel.

Do you have another device thats still logged in, maybe phone of something, if you are watching more streams than your sub allows you will get exactly this problem.

I have had this with Jedi on 2 Zgemma H7 boxes I set up with Open ATV7.2 and ext3 player. Both were on talk talk internet. Tried everything but just froze all the time. I installed XE on the boxes and no problem with freezing so it's not a blocking issue. Tried my own VU box with the same Open ATV7.2 setup on their connection and Jedi worked fine. Can't work it out.

I have had this with Jedi on 2 Zgemma H7 boxes I set up with Open ATV7.2 and ext3 player. Both were on talk talk internet. Tried everything but just froze all the time. I installed XE on the boxes and no problem with freezing so it's not a blocking issue. Tried my own VU box with the same Open ATV7.2 setup on their connection and Jedi worked fine. Can't work it out.
Simple enough to fix change stream format in jedi maker

Sorry for the late reply guys. I always use service app and have tried DVB1,4097, and 5002 but still have issues .Not sure what the problem was but I have left the 2 boxes I had issues with using XE and it works fine using DVB1,4097 and 5002 but with Jedi it just keeps freezing. The boxes are the latest Zgemma H7s 4K with Open ATV7.2 installed. Have the same setup on my Duo 4K and other Zgemma boxes and it's rock solid so just can't figure it tbh.

Sorry for the late reply guys. I always use service app and have tried DVB1,4097, and 5002 but still have issues .Not sure what the problem was but I have left the 2 boxes I had issues with using XE and it works fine using DVB1,4097 and 5002 but with Jedi it just keeps freezing. The boxes are the latest Zgemma H7s 4K with Open ATV7.2 installed. Have the same setup on my Duo 4K and other Zgemma boxes and it's rock solid so just can't figure it tbh.
openatv7.2 is EOL. why not save settings and do flashonline to another slot with openatv 7.3 with settngs restore no harm done to see what happens .

Just noticed KiddaC is working on a new plugin.But still being tested at the moment but looks great. So I presume that this will replace Jedi .

Bouquet Maker Xtream​

Last edited:
6.23 , 6.23-01 then 6.24 due to XMLTV-Import i,e, EPGImport.py commits changes but some have been reverted nothing to do with jedimaker but it was updated to try and sort out the problems that were happening due to EPGImport.py commits.
What was 6.29 then? If it was pulled, I'll put an older version back in the feeds.

1693944839486.png

I have been using Jedi and have even tried e2m3u2bouquet and both now constantly freeze.Used Jedi for years without issue and tried it on open atv 7.2 and 7.3 and even the latest vix and it just freezing every 20 seconds. I know jedi is no longer going to be updated until the new Bouquet maker Xtream is released so maybe I will just have to wait for that to be released. Tried all players and settings but makes no difference.It also runs fine on openAtv 6.4 no problems. Put Xe back on and that runs perfectly on any latest image but when using m3u on Jedi or e2m3u2bouquet there is an issue.. Can't figure it out but must be something to do with the latest python 3 images maybe. .

Back