Iptv keeps freezing after 10-30 Seconds

RazeFraze

Registered
Hi There,

I have recently just bought IPTV through my supplier. But I keep having freezing problems it is happening on every channel. At first I thought it might be my Internet what is causing this but after a quick speed test I currently have 223 Mbps download and 12 Mbps upload.

I have contacted my supplier about this but he seems to be sure that it is my internet what seems to be the problem. I currently have Virgin Media although I don't have Fibre.

I am currently using the Zgemma i55 box.

Studio5

Registered
mine originally did this, would run for 20 seconds and freeze, change a channel and it would run again for 20 seconds and freeze, it turned out to be nothing to do with my internet but a settings issue at the sippliers end. He sent me a revised set up file and everything was good.

cacawachi

Registered
mine originally did this, would run for 20 seconds and freeze, change a channel and it would run again for 20 seconds and freeze, it turned out to be nothing to do with my internet but a settings issue at the sippliers end. He sent me a revised set up file and everything was good.
Usually that happen when a supplier send same line to 2 users mate but it would be safer to run a network test just to be 100% sure

Sent from my K10000 using Tapatalk

bazcfc1

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
As above run a test to see speeds you are getting have you tried restarting your bb and which ever device your using i had same problem with xtreamtv app mentioned it to my supplier and gave me a password and username since then don't seem to have that problem as much will freeze from time to time but that's iptv for you

gravehead

TK Veteran
Dai black, number 1 rule of forum,
Don't name servers, suppliers or anyone supplying lines etc.
I'd edit your post or risk getting banned

bazcfc1

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
its not yr internet yr speeds r ok its their iptv servers. type in yr browser king box hd awesome iptv no buffering great picture quality reasonably price subscription I'm on it its awesome
I would edit your post you've named a provider and can't name them on here before administration sees it