Iptv keeps freezing after 10-30 Seconds

RazeFraze

Hi There,

I have recently just bought IPTV through my supplier. But I keep having freezing problems it is happening on every channel. At first I thought it might be my Internet what is causing this but after a quick speed test I currently have 223 Mbps download and 12 Mbps upload.

I have contacted my supplier about this but he seems to be sure that it is my internet what seems to be the problem. I currently have Virgin Media although I don't have Fibre.

I am currently using the Zgemma i55 box.

mine originally did this, would run for 20 seconds and freeze, change a channel and it would run again for 20 seconds and freeze, it turned out to be nothing to do with my internet but a settings issue at the sippliers end. He sent me a revised set up file and everything was good.

mine originally did this, would run for 20 seconds and freeze, change a channel and it would run again for 20 seconds and freeze, it turned out to be nothing to do with my internet but a settings issue at the sippliers end. He sent me a revised set up file and everything was good.
Usually that happen when a supplier send same line to 2 users mate but it would be safer to run a network test just to be 100% sure

Sent from my K10000 using Tapatalk

As above run a test to see speeds you are getting have you tried restarting your bb and which ever device your using i had same problem with xtreamtv app mentioned it to my supplier and gave me a password and username since then don't seem to have that problem as much will freeze from time to time but that's iptv for you

Dai black, number 1 rule of forum,
Don't name servers, suppliers or anyone supplying lines etc.
I'd edit your post or risk getting banned

its not yr internet yr speeds r ok its their iptv servers. type in yr browser king box hd awesome iptv no buffering great picture quality reasonably price subscription I'm on it its awesome
I would edit your post you've named a provider and can't name them on here before administration sees it

Back