Iptv on an ipad.

zack

I am looking for quick idea and how it works, i have asked my provider if i can use his app, on my i pad, he says you can , i will connect to for £!0 on ios, he is away to work, prob back on tomorrow, i have just wanting to find if its worth it does work as good as on tv, is it easy to set up..

ta

Yes a £10, i am not complaining cause reasons wont brimg up on here, i am just curious how it works, i just got ipad, but no idea how set up iptv is it easy, is it good pic quility, just nosey at the moment..

thanks how do you download the app, do you use dowloader, this new to me for i pad, that why i am asking..

All depends on the app they use, I only know of purple player or Smarters (which are the decent ones) if you’re using Smarters then just download from the App Store and log in with your creds. Simples

Thanks it sounds easy enough to do, i spoke him this afternoon , says not his fault its a £10, most say it should be free, last question is it worth having iptv on ipad , thanks for all your help. ta

Thanks it sounds easy enough to do, i spoke him this afternoon , says not his fault its a £10, most say it should be free, last question is it worth having iptv on ipad , thanks for all your help. ta
Depends what app he is using for iOS . It depends if you want to watch it on iPad and if I am not at home and dont have access to a TV to watch football then any screen will do whether it's phone or ipad lol

I imagine he's using an app which requires him to add your details to it so will be an extra cost. Should've just got the purple app which just means you need to add ur user n pass...

I imagine he's using an app which requires him to add your details to it so will be an extra cost. Should've just got the purple app which just means you need to add ur user n pass...
No decent provider would give out a url and should have their own apps available.

There are editors provider can use so they don't have to give their URL and also with their own app you can get the URL easier than through an editor
Not to the average user and certain apps you will not extract a url there are security layers in place. Tend to be cheap rebranded ones.

I know he has at least 4 apps ,£5 for any one, i have his free one, i can't knock him, he is quite, he sells everything ,vpn tube, spot,y, things never heard of..

I know he has at least 4 apps ,£5 for any one, i have his free one, i can't knock him, he is quite, he sells everything ,vpn tube, spot,y, things never heard of..
Who are you talking about pal, UHF is great haven’t heard of it before, not a bad price either!!

Tbh I wouldn't pay to have iptv on your iPad due to the fact of what if you don't like the app or viewing on your iPad is he going to refund you and any provider wouldn't charge to put it on a separate device

Back