IPTV on Dream Player

DazRover

Hi,

I have IPTV set up on my H2S with the various bouquets on my planner. I'm wondering is there a way to get these bouquets on my Dream Player app in my bedroom so I could watch IPTV on another TV?

Check with your supplier as most only allow one connection per sub and you could be cut off,Best way is to see if you can stream from one device to another,openwebif can be a good way to do this or there are apps available

I have iptv set up on my h2s also, its in bouquets too. i had dream player going in the bedroom yesterday and none of the iptv bouquets were there so i just re registered details on the dream player settings and there they all were.

I have iptv set up on my h2s also, its in bouquets too. i had dream player going in the bedroom yesterday and none of the iptv bouquets were there so i just re registered details on the dream player settings and there they all were.

I will try this when I get home, thanks guys

Hey guys need help I got zgemma h.2s I had sky build look alike but some channels don't work I've gone on plugins and says iptv but not sure what I have to do to get all the channels on the guide any help please

This worked a treat, thanks!

Not sure what I have to do on dream player how do i no if I got.it I want the iptv on my epg if you get what I mean not go on plugins then iptv and I got to go on all different apps on there
I think you are talking about the wrong form of iptv the iptv installed on the box is just a link to various apps, an iptv subscription is different nothing to do with the iptv plugin.
Dream player is an independent app used on other devices so you can tap into your box and watch what's on it.

I think you are talking about the wrong form of iptv the iptv installed on the box is just a link to various apps, an iptv subscription is different nothing to do with the iptv plugin.
Dream player is an independent app used on other devices so you can tap into your box and watch what's on it.
Yeah iptv subscription I want how do I go about that

If you have a look in the forum for an iptv sub request section that's your starting point, a good provider will give you a good setup with minimal setup required on your part.
Just to add to that, ask for a trial to see how it works.

Back