Iptv on firestick

dillyp70

PETER DILWORTH
Anybody using there firestick for iptv I have found a app on the stick called smart iptv I have been testing for a few days with no issues.
The app has picons and epg and even populates USA and BEIN sports epg.
Transferring your m3u file is simple via the apps website.
You get 7 days trial then there's a small charge credit were credits due I will buy anybody a few pints if I use there work.

download (1).jpg
postadsuk.com-quality-affordable-iptv-for-smart-tvs-amazon-fire-sticks-android-boxes-mag-etc-bri.jpg
A1wjUQAGn0L.jpg
download.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty easy with that app mate.
Recently purchased a mag box and its a million times better than the firestick in my opinion mate.
You can run iptv on anything with a browser
I run on my phone for when in work and it perfect on that also.

I use iptv more than sky or cable mate as you say it's a better selection of channels just requires more Internet speeds and stability.

I have been using this app for a while on the firestick i can confirm it is excellent. The trick is pay for a good server and your net speeds must be up to the job. It also has a excellent EPG. I think the app costs around £3.50 if i remember correctly.

It is the same app that is available on Samsung and LG TVs and widely used by IPTV services. After a 7 day trial it is 5.49 euros to activate it.

I have activated also don't buying someone a pint when they put hard work in.
Don't use the firestick much now since getting the mag but handy to have as a backup.

This app is very good. What i like is when you have edited your .txt file to include there epg data you can use it on multi devices. Like your tv, fire stick and they also have a mag portal. Obviously activating each device.

Thread revival. Just installed Smart IPTV on my Firestick. How do you order the channels and bouquets ( if possible) using the Firesticks remote? Thanks
you cant if you used the providers m3u link. The only way is to download the m3u file, convert it to the .txt file via smart iptv site. You then edit the .txt file to change the order of your channels

When loading the sipv app to firestick. & receiving a channel list , Can the stick be used if you take it to another house ?
Ie : i understand i may have to re-set wifi
Regards

Hi
Try reload the app/ or delete & install, u wont lose if purchased
Ive just had to reinstall app to get url to recognise
Hope it works

What
Pretty easy with that app mate.
Recently purchased a mag box and its a million times better than the firestick in my opinion mate.
You can run iptv on anything with a browser
I run on my phone for when in work and it perfect on that also.

I use iptv more than sky or cable mate as you say it's a better selection of channels just requires more Internet speeds and stability.
are the main differences between the both as I'm doing a trial on a stick but considering buying a mag box if it has better options thanks for any input

That smart iptv as always been on firestick I find apk stb emulator a good one to use but there is quite a few you can have on firestick I tried that smart iptv with a test line and didn't like it but everyone is different

Hi I downloaded the iptv app on firestick last week, and have been looking on utube to see how to get the paid subscription on to the firestick but looked at that many videos in the end I just give up, could someone please try and explain to me how it is done, husband hasn't got a clue how any of it works so I try and do it myself.

Many thanks
Mollie

Mollie, if you intend to buy IPTV subs from here just make sure you ask the provider that you require some advice / assistance on how to setup IPTV on firestick if they are any good I'm sure they will help you.

Back