IPTV ON FIRESTICK

gary27

Im looking into having iptv on firestick.....

How easy is it and beside the firestick (just bought) what do I need please

long winded that dummer
Yes sorry it is a bit..basically you just install a iptv app on firestick like perfect player or the like and put your m3u link into its settings and your done basically..you can also add an epg from a link like xmltv that then gives you basic epg...it’s really quite simple to do but only when you know I guess but get your fire stick install a few iptv apps and see what you prefer..

downloaded the iptv app dummer.......stbemenu lamb lamb?????

If u have the smart iptv app u can give the mac address of the smart iptv app tonur provider and thy can send the sub direct to ur smart iptv app. Very easy. Or download perfect player or stb emulator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

downloaded the iptv app dummer.......stbemenu lamb lamb?????
Great just look in menus for where to add your m3u..
Yes stbemu is a portal emulating app that works like mag boxes work by adding a server portal rather than a m3u..your better off with iptv app to start with unless your provider only supplied you with portal address for mag boxes type of connection.

If u have the smart iptv app u can give the mac address of the smart iptv app tonur provider and thy can send the sub direct to ur smart iptv app. Very easy. Or download perfect player or stb emulator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes smart iptv even better- my favourite but you don’t need suppier you can do it your self..just find your MAC address go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/and load it yourself

I found that dummer...so how do I do it without supplier
On the smart iptvlink I gave you via laptop/computer
Put in your MAC address and upload your m3u file...change setting to UK and enable logos.
If you don’t have m3u file just paste your m3u link into browser and it will download

Upload your local IPTV playlist (5 MB file size limit)

Back